• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Deactivated with no opportunity to defend.

I have been driving since Aug 2016, 4.84 rating. Got deactivated because of bogus complaints from disgruntled riders. All thay have to do is say you made them feel unsafe. No details. Is best not to talk to them and just drive.
Once deactivated there is no opportunity given to reactivate.
Driver beware.

observer

I have been driving since Aug 2016, 4.84 rating. Got deactivated because of bogus complaints from disgruntled riders. All thay have to do is say you made them feel unsafe. No details. Is best not to talk to them and just drive.
Once deactivated there is no opportunity given to reactivate.
Driver beware.
Sounds to me like you need to file for arbitration against Uber.

observer

How does anyone get arbitration with them?

How do youvdo arbitration with them?
https://www.uber.com/legal/terms/us/

Screenshot_2019-01-13-15-35-35.png

You could try the website or phone number above and try and find your state information.

You may want to let your local office know that you want this resolved or you intend to go to arbitration. Just the threat of arbitration may be enough for them to reactivate you since Uber pays the arbitration fees.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I prefer to not drive for Uber anymore. P C police for entitled young riders. Too many dangers and liabilities for the pay. If you say anything a rider does not like and they rat on you, you can be deactivated. Happened to me after rider asking if I had an auxiliary cord. Rider got belligerent and slammed door exiting. That made no difference to Uber.