1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

Deactivated temporarily & frustrated....but why not this?

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by Shakenama, Sep 7, 2015.

1. So yes... I got the email.
    The "You don't have access to the Uber platform...yada..yada..yada" email.
    Yes...I even got am email before the 25 trips. But never had I received any constructive criticism from Uber on the pax feedback.
    I've followed the guidelines on the website to improve and maintain ratings.Been professional, courteous, driven safely, insured customers are comfortable (even have a bowl of soft mints) even fixed my stereo! I'm pretty easy going but yet still got that lousy rating of 4.5 which caused me to get deactivated. So enough of my rant. This is what I think would improve of the ratings issue

I'd recommend the rating for pax something like this
    Professionalism - ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
    Cleanliness- ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
    Safety-✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩
    Knowledge of City- ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

We never get feedback so maybe something like this would help

Jedi Driver likes this.
  2. Jedi Driver

Jedi Driver

Driving:
    UberX
    Most pax have no idea that not giving the driver a 5* rating is a vote to deactivate the driver

Sorry for your bad luck! Are you going to try to get reactivated?

DriverX, Shakenama and KMANDERSON like this.
  3. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime

Driving:
    Lyft
    That's what you get for working late nights picking up drunks. Don't do them any favors and clock out before bar close and earlier weekdays. *******s don't appreciate a safe ride home.

4. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    email uber about taking the class to get reactivated if you still want to drive

5. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    only bad thing is that one the main times to make money so you kind of forced to if this is you main income

Shakenama likes this.
  6. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    normally they give you 100 trip before they give a thought about ratings.What was you rating

Shakenama likes this.
  7. painfreepc

painfreepc

Driving:
    UberX
    F**** Your Knowledge of City, here in the LA, OC and IE markets you can only know a few cities,

you know why the uber system work so well, its because we drivers can go and pick up anywhere and we don't have to deadhead back to where we came, So there's always a car available to a customer.

Shakenama likes this.
  8. UberNorthStar

UberNorthStar

Driving:
    UberX
    Hi Shahenama. Welcome to the forum!

Please read your Partnership Agreement.

New Drivers have 30 Days to Opt-out of Binding Arbitration.

UNS :)

chi1cabby likes this.
  9. It was initially a 5 the first week, then dropped to a 4.1, then got it up to a 4.5 this past week.

UberNorthStar likes this.
  10. Already did...thanks ;-D

UberNorthStar likes this.
  11. Tommy Tours

Tommy Tours

The star system sucks, they have to be numbered 1-5. Customers have asked me what is 5 stars the first or last. Drunks are the ones that screw you up if you work nights. Had a guy and his buds fall asleep from Hob. to Bergen County Hawthorne. He wakes up 1/2 mile from his house and says why am I taking the back roads, I tell him I didn't and am a 1/2 mile from his house. He still doesn't get it I stop the car and show him the GPS and then he keeps saying he's sorry. People don't have common sense at times.
    One women last week told me she doesn't give drivers a 5, 4 or less, so I gave her a one see how you like it if Uber deactivates you.

KMANDERSON likes this.
  12. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    uber deactivates you if you fall below a 4.6 but what funny is they did away with the star system for there employees you get yes our no did we resolve you question use to be star system like us guess they could not handle there own star system. But don't worry if you get a 4.6 better than there 4.3 in the Google app store for there app

uber genesis, Emp9 and Shakenama like this.
  13. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    uber will never deactivated the passangers seen one at 2.5 so I let that beep off the screen never take them if they are 4.6 or less that will hurt you ratings.

14. painfreepc

painfreepc

Driving:
    UberX
    i had a guy in my front seat a few weeks a go, i end the trip with him stay in my front seat, so he sees me give him 5-stars,
    hes taking to me about uber, his ride receive comes up on his phone, he clicks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, i ask why are you doing that, he says thats the way its done right, i said just click the 5 and submit, some people are just stupid..

15. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    wow

16. elelegido

elelegido

This could just be one of Uber's customary F ups - I've been deactivated 4 or 5 times already. Check that your vehicle documents, license and insurance haven't been deleted off the system and that, if there, they haven't been marked as 'expired'.

KMANDERSON likes this.
  17. UberNorthStar

UberNorthStar

Driving:
    UberX
    As a driver I could go with the questions.

1. Was your driver courteous? Y/N If N explain.
    2. Did you find your ride to be comfortable? Y/N If N explain.
    3. Was the car interior relatively clean & free of odor? Y/N. If N explain.
    4. Considering traffic, did your ride take the amount of time you expected? Y/N
    5. Additional Comments

This survey will be unavailable 1 hr after the end of your trip.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

These questions would provide constructive criticism or praise to be given to the driver, instead of arbitrarily choosing a # from 5-1.

Just an idea.

Shakenama and KMANDERSON like this.
  18. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    was the class offered to you bye uber.Im getting to the point with uber I'm going to delete the app and just drive for lyft

19. That survey sounds like a great idea!
    The class is offered by Uber, but it's conducted by a third party company owned by a Uber driver called R3Z solutions.
    Training is personalized with your Uber experience. you both go over your strengths and areas that you could improve on
    Some trips which stood out and tailor the training on that.
    Just took the reactivation class with R3Z solutions. Some very good information that I know i can use.

KMANDERSON likes this.
  20. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    that good do your ratings back to 5.0

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    Shakenama likes this.