• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

deactivated, pax said I was drunk

Hunter420

I am so broke as it is, and moving, and they gotta freeze my account Sat night, I don't drink n drive, the last nail in the coffin. this company destroys lives!!! Im seeing this all over the forum... Either their setting up drivers now, or have informants, but everyone I picked up was nice this week, so makes no sence!!
Screenshot_2018-02-11-03-19-00.png

Hunter420

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Everyone I picked up was nice, and I got a lot of tips, so this makes no sense at all!! I don't smoke weed, nor was I drinking. Wtf..so much B.s.!

Screenshot_2018-02-11-03-35-19.png

Last Saturday My roommate who also will be homeless, was also deactivated after he got his new rental from express drive a few days before .. Hmmmm ......seems like a coincidence

Last edited:

Adieu

Respond that its bullshit and you had some PASSENGERS who sorta acted like maybe THEY were going on a drug run and probably thought you would report THEM and decided to preemptively retaliate

Which really sucks because YOU aren't the kind of person who would accuse others on the basis of mere guesses and suspicions, and thus dodnt say anythjng

Hunter420

All my passangers were nice. I don't even drive more then 4 hours without breaks, so I don't get sleepy, I haven't got any tickets in 2 years, or accidents. I have a 4.9.7 ..9000 rides...so obviously it's either a 3rd party, or they have informants, I just got my new rental 3 days ago from hertz, my roommate got deactivated 3 days after his new rental also last Saturday...seems too much of a ploy, or bottle neck tactic..we both get shafted constantly, both have hertz express drive...we get zero surge profits, hardly fair! 10% primetime and hardly even can catch up the last few months, thats why were both lost are apartment. We were making 700-1000 a week, now same hours and we can barely make 200-300 dollars..

MoreTips

Sooner or later it seems it happens to everyone(not me yet), others get reactivated after a few days. Sad all it takes is a pissed rider wanting a rebate or maybe a rider from way back getting their revenge for not doing something illegal they wanted. Hang in there.

The Gift of Fish

That's a major issue with these app companies - people mistake them as a replacement for a job, but they're not - any driver can be terminated at any time for any reason, with zero transparency and no right of appeal. Just the companies' "good grace".

Raven087

Clearly they are targeting you and your roommate. In fact, the conspiracy against you two is likely being carried out on direct orders from Lyft's founders. There is no other plausible explanation.

bm1320

Clearly they are targeting you and your roommate. In fact, the conspiracy against you two is likely being carried out on direct orders from Lyft's founders. There is no other plausible explanation.
^^^^
This, beautiful.

7Miles

One year from now you won’t even remember Lyft and what happened to you there.
Good luck , pal !

7Miles

I knew a guy who got fired from a job I was working at. Best thing happened to him cause his buddy got him into contact with AT&T . He quickly started his business, in few months his people were installing cable boxes as contractors for the company.He bought a house and payed off his debt. Everything happened for a reason.
I would not hang on Uber and Lyft , would just move on.

Jo3030

Just a rider looking for a free ride.
Seems to be the case more often than not.
Smile in your face and stab you in the back.

Hunter420

Are these posts about deactivation from the same person?
No, many drivers are being blocked with fake accusations, u must work in the office with the rest of the crooks. How do you sleep at night, desoyiing lives?

Mista T

Author
Man that sucks balls.

I hope it works out for you, let us know how it works out for you.

New2This

Are these posts about deactivation from the same person?
The Hunter420 guy/girl has about 15 different accounts that all piss and moan about Lyft being the Antichrist and if you call him/her out on having multiple accounts he/she accuses you of working in Lyft office.

No I don't work in Lyft's offices, I'm simply tired of you (female canine)ing all day.

Amazing that someone with 420 in their name could be thought to be driving under the influence. Shocker huh? :rolleyes:

Hunter420

I demand justice thats all- if you think I am gonna let this go, you are messing with the wrong person!