• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Deactivated for ubers ERROR

4XL

I got deactivated after 2years. I have a Toyota Corolla but for some reason I was getting pings under XL. I cancelled the 5,6 pax and took the 4 or less XLs. I just played the cards I was dealt and in return get deactivated for too many cancellations. Anybody else go through this??

4XL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes but I can't fit 5 and 6 paxs so I wud press the too many pax cancellation button

sidewazzz

Yes but I can't fit 5 and 6 paxs so I wud press the too many pax cancellation button
Have you emailed them? You should log in online to your dashboard and screen shot the request. Then proceed to email them the evidence.

4XL

I just thought I wud show u guys the emails uber has sent me

manuella

I just thought I wud show u guys the emails uber has sent me
Go to their offices in SF , most of uber operations is software / code without human interaction once you get FaceTime with someone there . You will be reactivated immediately

Unless you did something once or twice that riders reported you on ( they showed me my own complaints from riders, scary stuff ! ) you will be fine

4XL

I completed 1000s of 5* trips most of my cancellations were just because of too many pax. Thanks for the advice I feel alot better. Monday I'm there☺

Abc123

What type of warnings did you get? Text messages?

Ever since the class action lawsuit of drivers being employees & not independent contractors, I've stopped receiving threatening text messages from Uber telling me my acceptance rate was too low or my cancellations were too high. I'm still canceling a crap ton (20 cancels a day or more) & haven't got anything from Uber yet.