Deactivated for discriminatory comments

LAbDog65

The last time I drove was about a week ago (I drive part time). I just received a message from Uber that I was deactivated for discriminatory racial comments. They refuse to tell me anything else. Other than to say hello, etc. and do you want a certain radio station, I am usually quiet.

I do have a dashcam with audio but Uber will not listen. What to do?

partyvan

The last time I drove was about a week ago (I drive part time). I just received a message from Uber that I was deactivated for discriminatory racial comments. They refuse to tell me anything else. Other than to say hello, etc. and do you want a certain radio station, I am usually quiet.

Have you ever been deactivated or warned before? If not, go to a green light and talk to someone.

LAbDog65

Have you ever been deactivated or warned before? If not, go to a green light and talk to someone.
No, this is the first. No warning. The nearest Hub is over 250 miles away. I do drive for Lyft too but in my area rides are few and far between for Lyft. I will probably keep fighting it through the email. Since it was so much after the fact, my dashcam footage has probably re-written.

Why do pax do this? I listen to them talk trash and keep my mouth shut but it isn't enough.

Bphelps

I was deactivated for not picking up a passenger. He claimed because of the color of his skin. Crazy thing, he didn't come out in the allotted time, i sent text, called twice.. no redponse, so I cancelled. I never saw the guy. I hope it teaches him to be out on time in the future.

AuxCordBoston

I was deactivated for not picking up a passenger. He claimed because of the color of his skin. Crazy thing, he didn't come out in the allotted time, i sent text, called twice.. no redponse, so I cancelled. I never saw the guy. I hope it teaches him to be out on time in the future.
Did you get reactivated?

Any arguments with your riders? I once received a message from uber saying I violated community guidelines and I know exactly who complained but I was never deactivated.
You have to go to a hub.

Trafficat

On Lyft I had 5 guys try to overload my car and then get aggressive, tried to open my driver door, so I drove off. They were saying I was racist, but I had them on audio using homophobic slurs against me, which I sent to Lyft. Probably helped my case... I still drive for Lyft.

ibeam23

No, this is the first. No warning. The nearest Hub is over 250 miles away. I do drive for Lyft too but in my area rides are few and far between for Lyft. I will probably keep fighting it through the email. Since it was so much after the fact, my dashcam footage has probably re-written.

Why do pax do this? I listen to them talk trash and keep my mouth shut but it isn't enough.
Pax don't care if a driver is kicked off the platform as long as their lie got them a free ride.

I made the mistake last summer of picking up in a bad area. The pax tried to get in my brand new car (I had it 3 months at that point) with a lit cigarette. I kicked her out and her and her ratchet friend tried to fight me. Nope don't do it, just be realistic.