• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Deactivated for a false claim again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting tired of this crap. Deactivated for a false claim again on a canceled trip.
These people had open containers and I refused the ride, it got escalated and riders demanded that I take them, I said no, at which pont they started kicking my car, and I canceled on no show and left. I called Uber safety line (not the phone support number, the number that I called is the number that we used to call before the phone support was implement) and made a complaint against him last night.
There is a minor damage like a scratch on the car
And, this morning, the fare on that particular trip was adjusted by Uber and my account is deactivated.
Funny that Uber doesn't take action against the rider that I made the complaint, but instead takes action against me.
*"'k this

Last edited:

Swarley

So the guy showed up just after you cancelled? He probably claims you said something or discriminated against him in some way.

Do you have a dash cam to prove your side?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So the guy showed up just after you cancelled? He probably claims you said something or discriminated against him in some way.

Do you have a dash cam to prove your side?
I edited my thread. They had open containers, I refused, they demanded a ride, started kicking my car, I left giving a no show. I called critical support line and made a complaint against them for kicking my car. They were already intoxicated and passive aggressive.

koyotemohn

I'm sorry u had to deal with that.

First things first. It's not a no show. It's a 'do not charge driver'

Secondly if the pax becomes violent you call 911 or head to a police station.

3rd open containers ...let it slide because if they spill anything you report for reimbursement

4th dash cam.

5th dash cam.

6th dash cam == lawyering up.

7th if anyone is rude you don't take them.

One Star

3rd open containers ...let it slide because if they spill anything you report for reimbursement
No, you don't let them in with open containers.
It's bad drivers like you that encourage bad pax behaviour.

Facilitating the opportunity for people to mess up your car in hopes of getting reimbursed for a cleaning fee is the dumbest piece of advice I've heard in a long time.
Are you that broke from doing Uber that you have to hope that somebody messes your car so you can actually make some money?

Scoom

I am getting tired of this crap. Deactivated for a false claim again on a canceled trip.
These people had open containers and I refused the ride, it got escalated and riders demanded that I take them, I said no, at which pont they started kicking my car, and I canceled on no show and left. I called Uber safety line (not the phone support number, the number that I called is the number that we used to call before the phone support was implement) and made a complaint against him last night.
And, this morning, the fare on that particular trip was adjusted by Uber and my account is deactivated.
Funny that Uber doesn't take action against the rider that I made the complaint, but instead takes action against me.
*"'k this
Did they give you a reason for deactivating your account?

koyotemohn

No, you don't let them in with open containers.
It's bad drivers like you that encourage bad pax behaviour.

Facilitating the opportunity for people to mess up your car in hopes of getting reimbursed for a cleaning fee is the dumbest piece of advice I've heard in a long time.
Are you that broke from doing Uber that you have to hope that somebody messes your car so you can actually make some money?
Bad drivers like me?

Foh.

I decide who does what in my ride...not you.

I have cup holders...leather seats...and no deactivation with plenty of 'get out of my ride right now'. moments.

I just don't understand who on gods green earth gives you the right to speak to me like that in this context.

IMG_2052.jpg

One Star

Sorry but I'm pulling no punches here.
You might be a good driver in all other aspects, but once you let pax in with open containers, they figure they can then do it with all drivers. It's all about maintaining standards so pax know to expect the same treatment every ride, so yes by not enforcing those standards it encourages bad pax behaviour and because you allow that to happen, that makes you a bad driver in my books.

koyotemohn

Sorry but I'm pulling no punches here.
You might be a good driver in all other aspects, but once you let already drunk pax in with open containers, they figure they can then do it with all drivers. It's all about maintaining standards so pax know to expect the same treatment every ride, so yes by not enforcing those standards it encourages bad pax behaviour and that makes you a bad driver in my books.
You are not punching. It's a keyboard huff n puff. Real tough.

You are on a forum being a rude jerk in regards to how you address me.

It's not about standards...you aren't the Uber driver superintendent for the Washington DMV area.

We are independent contractors. We decide on an individual basis what we allow in our ride.

Cup holders are in the car because it's legal to have an open containered beverage in the ride.

We enforce whatever standard we want to in our property....you do not dictate that to me nor anyone else.

So please gather your sideways hurt faux feeling about how independent contractors choose to allow what goes down in their ride and kick rocks with open toe Birkenstocks.

FOH

One Star

So please gather your sideways hurt faux feeling about how independent contractors choose to allow what goes down in their ride and kick rocks with open toe Birkenstocks.
Hehe, It looks like it's not my feelings that are hurt.
Of course you are going to do what you want. It's your car.
The problem comes when you allow things that other drivers do not which leads to bad pax behaviour and low ratings because the pax think your a prick if you won't let them do what other drivers do.
This is why this business is such BS in general is because pax never know what to expect.
Pax behaviour would be so much better if everyone enforced the same standards.
I get people pissed off at me all the time because I won't let them drink or smoke in my car.
"But the other driver let me" is what I constantly hear. Yes, sometimes they are lying just to try and get their own way but many times they are not. I constantly berate my fellow drivers for the same bad behaviour.
They also tell me to FOH, but it's an industry problem because there are no set standards and then pax get pissed off with you and no tip or low rating because you won't let them do what the other drivers let them do.
You can go to any Mcdonalds anywhere and their big mac still tastes like the same greasy piece of dogshit.
It's because they have standards so the customer knows to expect the same experience every time, even if it is garbage.

I wasn't aware that DC allowed open containers, so for that I apologize but my message still stands.
I'm just pissed off with drivers allowing pax to do things they shouldn't be doing, all in hopes of getting a good tip or a high rating, and subsequently causing backlash for the drivers that don't.

Jeff Black

*"'k this
Are You Not the one that wrote: Finally I decided to accept a Pool request just so that annoying "request sound" will stop.
But, I just decide not to move my car for 10 min,

Seriously Dude, how long did u think you were going to get away with "gaming" the system. It's like the arrested felon that claims he's innocent. Maybe in the current incident but he's done plenty of stuff be4 that. Stuff that warranted today's action.

You got what u deserved. We drivers are better without u poisoning OUR well of passengers

Kick my car I kick your face.
Kick their face, u go to jail for felony assault. then the fun begins.
Deactivation is the Very Least of your Problems

Last edited:

koyotemohn

One Star

Look. How about this.

You keep yer crass corner of whatever fiber optic crevasse you came out of and keep the focus on you.

You don't make the uber work environment a better, safer , cleaner or more profitable place.

Original poster is from our neck of the woods and we want to help him stay active and profit as best he can.

Your analogies and allegories mean absolutely nothing. We have heard it all before. They simply don't lead to augmented deposits in his bank account.

If a passenger damages or sullied your ride in any way shape or form you document via cam/dash ca and collect compensation.

Cleanup == 50-200 dollars if 25%-100% of a Friday , Saturday or Sunday. Dash cam recording a spilled beverage = additional money.

So you can maintain a standard that no one enforces and lose cash because you want to run limo service on rice rocket fares.

Or you choose your battles wiser and wait for openings and use the tools better to keep u active and earning.

By the way

Go #%^} yourself.

Jeff Black

I edited my thread. They had open containers, I refused, they demanded a ride, started kicking my car, I left giving a no show. I called critical support line and made a complaint against them for kicking my car. They were already intoxicated and passive aggressive.
add in: they had burning torches , doused my car with gasoline, I was vomiting from the gas fumes, they were chanting "death to uber, death to uber" I feared for my life. They stood on both sided of my car rocking it back & forth until it felt like it would tip over.

one perpetrator twisted the head off a live chicken, then said I was next. They were ISIS and Al Quada rolled into one. I kept praying to the Lord, please help me, i repented my sins, help ME!!!, IT WAS MAYHEM! MAYHEM do u hear me!! May-hem

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.