Deactivate

Leetaylor81

I would watch what happen when you cancel a block they say you have 45 mins to cancel its a big lie I never used my account phone got stolen and then all the sudden there was activity on my account I emailed them they said well look into it never did then I got a letter of deactivation due to cancelling to many blocks lies I only did one block and I finished it so watch how they lie to people

UberPasco

I would watch what happen when you cancel a block they say you have 45 mins to cancel its a big lie I never used my account phone got stolen and then all the sudden there was activity on my account I emailed them they said well look into it never did then I got a letter of deactivation due to cancelling to many blocks lies I only did one block and I finished it so watch how they lie to people
Uhmmm... what did you expect them to do? Allow someone with your stolen phone to continue to access the app? :o-o: Can I steal your debit card? Just tell them it wasn't you. See how long that card stays active.

cdm813

You have to log into the app every time you access it so someone stole your phone AND your fingerprint and/or guessed your Amazon password? Riiiiiiigght.

UberPasco

You have to log into the app every time you access it so someone stole your phone AND your fingerprint and/or guessed your Amazon password? Riiiiiiigght.
You aren't accusing him / her of giving / selling his / her Nokia 2.2 to a Cuban / DR / *insert country here* cartel, are you?

GrumpZilla

I've only had to enter my password once on the Flex app. And that was my first time logging in. Now I DO have to take photos quite often, but no passwords.