Deactivate Riders

Dahkei

Rider deactivation is a joke. There is nothing stopping a pax from having multiple accounts to begin with.
Ever pick up a pax with a name like "Gatcha" or "Ooowheee"? Uber doesn't verify ID when it comes to pax.

Last edited:

Who35

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rider deactivation is a joke. There is nothing stopping a pax from having multiple accounts to begin with.
Ever pick up a pax with a name like "Gatcha" or "Ooowheee"? Uber doesn't verify ID when it comes to pax.
Yes, I've seen those before.

Lag Monkey

Iv had 2 serious violations with pax. 1 with uber 1 with Lyft. The uber critical response line took 3 days to get back to me and countless emails. the lady on the phone said she would contact the rider and look into weather the rider would continue to have access to uber platform. She appolgized and read some stuff off a script about how uber values safty. My guess is the rider didn't get deactivated but got a mark against his account and a warmning. When I used the Lyft response line it took about 5mins for someone to call me and they imeadetly permently deactvated the pax. Btw the uber violation was more serious.