De activated ?

gmc

Hey guys I got the famous email from uber lol
Haven't been driving for 30 days tomorow lol
Been a little busy with my regular job lots of hours
I think it's time to hit the road tomorow again to stay active you never know when you going to need uber income again lol
So if you happen to be out there tomorow and see me in the monster truck say something I do see a lot of new drivers in here
image.png

Lepke

If you don't feel like driving, shoot them an email and they'll extend it another 30 days.

Reactions: gmc

Dan L

Got the same, they said "another week".... I wonder, if I get deactivated and then reactivated later on, will it be at the expense of addition commission? Hmmm... honestly, don't care to drive any more for Uber.

Lepke

Some kind of AIDS fundraiser.
Passenger gets to donate $5 on top of the fare.

Lepke

Uber doesn't do this shit out of the goodness of their hearts. Uber does this shit for PR alone and it cost them nothing.

Lyft on the other hand does their charitable work because that's the kind of people they are.
When Lyft did their promotion for the charity dress for success, Lyft paid drivers to drive poor women two job interviews. And it wasn't about PR it was about doing something nice for society.

gmc

Well after 9 hour work day going home with A meer $105 lol
What a day 100 miles 9 gallons of diesel $20 bucks later I go home with that "look" in my face lol
Priceless lol
Well I did meet some interesting people today
Just another day some are better than others lol

Uberduberdoo

Got the same, they said "another week".... I wonder, if I get deactivated and then reactivated later on, will it be at the expense of addition commission? Hmmm... honestly, don't care to drive any more for Uber.
Yes, reactivation will be at the 25% level if you were at 20% prior.

Uber doesn't do this shit out of the goodness of their hearts. Uber does this shit for PR alone and it cost them nothing.

Lyft on the other hand does their charitable work because that's the kind of people they are.
When Lyft did their promotion for the charity dress for success, Lyft paid drivers to drive poor women two job interviews. And it wasn't about PR it was about doing something nice for society.
Yep, Uber skims a processing fee each time a pax donates - they're profiting from this.