DC = Roach Capital, USA. Going back to chasing surges in the suburbs, Old School!!

nutzareus

Huge surge bomb 3x appeared in Montgomery Village but idiot roach drivers drive into the surge zone. No you fools! Stay where you are and get PULLED IN that's how it works! Once you sit inside surge zone you get non-surge pings outside of the zone.

*facepalm*

Last edited:

Another Uber Driver

If you are going to rent in DC, you are going to have roaches. It is a given. You can sweep, mop, take out the gar-BAH-hay three times daily, you still will have roaches. All of these fancy chemicals that the exterminator (for which the landlord pays) uses are ineffective. The roaches are immune to them before they hit the market. There is one thing to which they never become immune, though. When I rented, people used to ask me what the white powder was along the walls and on the part of my counter tops where they met the walls.

Boric acid. It explodes or corrodes their digestive tracts and they die. They carry it back to the nest, the nestlings lick it off the legs, it explodes or corrodes their digestive tracts, as well. It is the only thing that I ever have seen that works consistently. It is messy, but it keeps away the roaches.

Arlington Driver

So as a counterpoint I was in Fairfax last night. Three high surge calls, 1 was cancelled, 1 was a no-show, and 1 went 1 mile. Plus the distances you have to drive are enormous compared to DC or Arlington and if it's a no-show/cancellation you have nothing but $4 to show for your 15+ minute drive.

UberSaur

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you are going to rent in DC, you are going to have roaches. It is a given. You can sweep, mop, take out the gar-BAH-hay three times daily, you still will have roaches. All of these fancy chemicals that the exterminator (for which the landlord pays) uses are ineffective. The roaches are immune to them before they hit the market. There is one thing to which they never become immune, though. When I rented, people used to ask me what the white powder was along the walls and on the part of my counter tops where they met the walls.

Boric acid. It explodes or corrodes their digestive tracts and they die. They carry it back to the nest, the nestlings lick it off the legs, it explodes or corrodes their digestive tracts, as well. It is the only thing that I ever have seen that works consistently. It is messy, but it keeps away the roaches.
UberSaur will use Boric Acid against the Roach Driver Competition in DC, then.. UberPeople.net drivers exempt, of course!