Daytime Driving

MBennettSR

Are daytimes worth driving in the Roanoke area? I've been hitting Friday and Saturday nights but curious to the daytime business. For me $60 or more would be worthwhile.

It's the slow season, schools out. So, the drivers that usually work Tech are working Roanoke. I've driven during the day and it pays about what I make nights. Try it out and see if it's worth it to you.

MBennettSR

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm guessing airport area during the day? Early AM time frame? I wish UBer eats was available here I'm sure that would bring in some extra.

I'm guessing airport area during the day? Early AM time frame? I wish UBer eats was available here I'm sure that would bring in some extra.
I've never driven mornings, though I know many sit in the airport que. I don't care for airport rides but that's me.

I see you're in Lynchburg, I wouldn't think it would pay to commute here in Roanoke.

I've heard nothing positive about Uber Eats...

IslandAttitude

IMO, too many drivers go out to the airport and just sit there all day.. but that's okay, more rides for the rest of us. lol!

Mornings have been fairly surprising for me. I've been driving for about a month and I'm surprised to see several people Uber to work every day. Nights have still been more profitable for me, but I think breaking it up into shifts throughout the day will be effective.