Day vs Night

Midnight17

Been doing Uber for a few weeks now for some $$ on the side. Beginning to learn its more worth while for day light runs vs late night. Went up Lehigh multiple times the other night for $3.67, all gates on the mountain were closed to no short cuts. Thoughts? Advice in the area?

Bethelem- lehigh university- kids are back to school.

I feel you , went to pick up a passenger 15 mins away for a $4 dollar ride.

Don'tchasethesurge

Don't be accepting ping more 7-8 minutes away. Uber smart. Learn your market. Anticipate the surge when you can. Don't chase the surge.

SurgeWarrior

Been doing Uber for a few weeks now for some $$ on the side. Beginning to learn its more worth while for day light runs vs late night. Went up Lehigh multiple times the other night for $3.67, all gates on the mountain were closed to no short cuts. Thoughts? Advice in the area?
I avoid that campus..not interested in burning brake pads out running up and down for 3.92!

Midnight17

I have had really negative rating issues, however I’m at less than 50% ratings. Not sure why people choose not to rate at all. But I have had some ncc students, they just didn’t rate at all. Haven’t had any issues with the lehigh kids but the mountain sucks