"Day of Rage" Friday

Euius

RedoBeach

Drivers should take this pretty seriously, as they have hacked into private users Twitter accounts and found documentation indicating organizations are paying 1000's of people to pose as demonstrators and invoke violence and rioting, especially at the RNC. All it takes is one false flag patsy for others to be harmed in the crossfire.

Obama signed an executive order earlier this week allowing the U.S. military to use force against American citizens. The Pentagon has also approved the UN to use force against American citizens and UN trucks have been spotted all over the nation.

Stay away from Civic Center Plaza and be aware that these events could escalate to all areas of the city if the U.S. military decides it needs to intervene.

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/ne...ve-order-allowing-military-fight-us-citizens/

RedoBeach

Have you not seen the videos of the trucks submitted by people across the country??

Please tell me.. Why is that funny again? It doesn't need to be related to rumors of tomorrow to be an issue worthy of concern and attention. My guess is you are clueless as to the real state of this and other countries?

TDIguy

The UN trucks spotted in Virginia?

Those trucks are made by a company called Alpine Armor.....which is in Chantilly, VA.

Stop reading Infowars.

Euius

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Obama signed an executive order earlier this week allowing the U.S. military to use force against American citizens. The Pentagon has also approved the UN to use force against American citizens and UN trucks have been spotted all over the nation.
No, no, and no.

Posse Comitatus, look it up.

RedoBeach

Those trucks are made by a company called Alpine Armor.....which is in Chantilly, VA.

Stop reading Infowars.
Hahaha !

I don't read Infowars. My personal belief is that Alex Jones is a disinformation agent.

RedoBeach

No, no, and no.

Posse Comitatus, look it up.
Hey there again. I'm not sure what you're getting at.. Would you mind clarifying for me?

The point is the military is not supposed to get involved in civil matters, unless a domestic war breaks out, so why did Obama sign this? Does he know something we don't? It seems clear to me the media/establishment is trying to provoke a race war with a group that happens to be an easy target. I hope people see through it, and at minimum, I hope you all stay safe, and don't get blocked in traffic or stuck on a bridge.

Euius

The point is the military is not supposed to get involved in civil matters, unless a domestic war breaks out, so why did Obama sign this?
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...ed-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures

You really are a nutcase. It's an order defining how the military shall operate in foreign operations in regards of the impact (i.e., deaths) of civilians.

It has nothing to do with US citizens on US soil.

Snopes has already responded, far more in depth than I care too. Note that they're being nice by calling the places reading it in this tinfoil hat manner "fringe political web sites". In reality, they're crazy nutcases.

http://www.snopes.com/obama-executive-order-military-citizens/

RedoBeach

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...ed-states-policy-pre-and-post-strike-measures

You really are a nutcase. It's an order defining how the military shall operate in foreign operations in regards of the impact (i.e., deaths) of civilians.

It has nothing to do with US citizens on US soil.

Snopes has already responded, far more in depth than I care too. Note that they're being nice by calling the places reading it in this tinfoil hat manner "fringe political web sites". In reality, they're crazy nutcases.

http://www.snopes.com/obama-executive-order-military-citizens/
Boy, you really don't know fact from opinion and just throw it out there anyway!

"Most intelligent people have come to realize that it’s foolish to use only a single resource to determine the accuracy of a given story."

DID YOU NOT GET THE MEMO 2 YEARS AGO THAT SNOPES GOT SNOPED?!

Snopes is no more a "fact checker" than a husband and wife team that sit from their laptops in their living room scouring Google for for their "fact" and "truth," a habit which started as a hobby. There is no actual validation beyond their internet research and it is merely based on speculation, not fact.

Incidently, there is even a disclaimer on Snopes own webpage stating the opinions expressed by Snopes "should never be accepted as the ultimate authority on any topic."

I read the order last week, thank you.

I would appreciate if you wouldn't refer to me as a nutcase. It is childish and mean. More importantly, it has no bearing. If you disagree with my opinions or statements that actually stir people to think, well thank you for considering, but responding to my request for you to elaborate your point not well expressed through your 3 word sentence by name calling is not only immature, it makes you appear as though you have no other leg to stand on when you start throwing out personal insults as such.

I am actually very intelligent, thank you, and enjoy research to draw my own conclusions, most of which are validated through multiple resources, and simply the passing of time. Alternative opinions are welcome, as it is a crucial part of critical thinking and reason, and whether I agree with them or not, and I don't resort use name calling when someone takes the time to consider my perspective.

"folks who seek their answers from a single resource – or from multiple resources within a single belief system, or holding a common worldview – are simply not seeing the whole picture. Sadly, there are hordes of people in this category: people whose minds are closed to virtually all information that does not fit neatly within the narrow confines of their belief system."

Uberdancer

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."
~ Margaret Thatcher, Baroness

RedoBeach

Of course it is always possible that none of this will actually happen, but with so much going on, stay safe and be cautious of putting yourself in close proximity to any of these events in the coming weeks.. Specifically the RNC and DNC.

"However, the mainline press made no mention of the real purpose for the hack, which was to obtain secret information about a George Soros, Obama Administration, sponsored plot, an elaborate operation dubbed the “Summer of Chaos,” which is aimed at shutting down both the Democratic National Convention and the Republican National Convention in order to trigger martial law nationwide"

http://themillenniumreport.com/2016...nvolves-the-entire-us-government-fbi-insider/

Euius

Boy, you really don't know fact from opinion and just throw it out there anyway!
The facts are that the EO is publicly available, at the link I already gave, and the "OMG AMERICAN CITIZENS!" is not only a non factual but an actual NUTCASE reading of it, so it doesn't matter what nutcase websites - or readers of those websites - say.

Not all "resources" are equally valuable, particularly on the web.

RedoBeach

UN is most definitely here. United Nations employment positions available in the United States listed on their own website. This listing in particular is seeking "UN Disarmament, Demobilixation, and Reintegration Officers " in New York.

The white UN trucks have been spotted in Dallas and Claburne, TX, Florida, New Hampshire, Tennessee, etc.

https://inspira.un.org/psc/UNCAREER...age=UN_JOB_DETAIL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=34627

RedoBeach

The facts are that the EO is publicly available, at the link I already gave, and the "OMG AMERICAN CITIZENS!" is not only a non factual but an actual NUTCASE reading of it, so it doesn't matter what nutcase websites - or readers of those websites - say.

Not all "resources" are equally valuable, particularly on the web.
The facts of what? What is your point Euius? You aren't perhaps suggesting I do your research for you to prove a point you still have not clarified or validated, are you?

You haven't provided me any link to anything I don't already have. I read the order myself prior to the post- and I didn't need Snopes to try to interpret it for me to fit their agenda of disinformation.

You are so completely ignorant of what is bold face right in front of your face, and quite frankly, I don't give a crap about your useless opinion- because that IS ALL you ever offer, OPINION. -Time and time again on every single member's post you try to argue with everyone else provides validation of fact and you hostily chime in with an opinion, not fact, that hasn't even been derived from your own process of thinking.

Keep drinking that flouride and tell me how advanced your thinking is. Get the @@@@ing boat.

Euius

The facts of what? What is your point Euius? You aren't perhaps suggesting I do your research for you to prove a point you still have not clarified or validated, are you?
No, I'm suggesting you're a nutcase and your "research" is nothing worth the term.

ResIpsaUber

The white UN trucks have been spotted in Dallas and Claburne, TX, Florida, New Hampshire, Tennessee, etc.
With all the cell phone cameras around, you would think that there would be a lot of pictures of these UN trucks. Even the 2nd Amendment freedom fighters seems to be asleep at this one.