Day after Labor Day (Tuesday). Thoughts?

I would think the day after Labor Day would be insanely busy, being most people probably aren't flying out anywhere tomorrow, but rather Tuesday? Thoughts? Im considering not driving at all Labor Day and save it to Tuesday.

SEAL Team 5

Just one thought on Tuesday, only 2 more days till the NFL kicks off the 2017 season with Thursday Night Football. Twenty two men making millions of dollars chasing an oblong ball made of pigskin. AMERICA!!! What a country!!!!

lakersfan1

Just one thought on Tuesday, only 2 more days till the NFL kicks off the 2017 season with Thursday Night Football. Twenty two men making millions of dollars chasing an oblong ball made of pigskin. AMERICA!!! What a country!!!!
Is that a trident on your challenge coin?

SEAL Team 5

Yes sir, the eagle clutching the trident is the Navy SEAL trademark. Also the less common known is the Frog. Back in WWII the original SEAL's were known as UDTs. Underwater Demolition Teams. Since a majority of combat was fought at sea the Navy instituted sailors to train for underwater tactics. In the late fifties the term frogman became popular as most missions occurred underwater. Then in the 70's as the Middle East and more landlocked places became very unsettled UDTs were being trained for more land excursions, hence the name SEAL which of course is the acronym for Sea Air and Land.
image.jpg

Last edited:

DrinkSoda

Should behave like a Monday. Especially early morning. Said in a separate thread...first week of cps should be busy. If it isn't all hope is lost

LyftRus

A lot of people were flying out this morning as I've been to both airports for drop offs and midway especially was jam packed around 7am. Tomorrow is hard to say if the monday business travelers are going to fly out on a tuesday or just work from home.

A lot of people were flying out this morning as I've been to both airports for drop offs and midway especially was jam packed around 7am. Tomorrow is hard to say if the monday business travelers are going to fly out on a tuesday or just work from home.

I would agree with this morning. A LOT busier than I though. Made 4 runs between Ohare and Midway. Hoping tomorrow morning is the same.

LyftRus

I would agree with this morning. A LOT busier than I though. Made 4 runs between Ohare and Midway. Hoping tomorrow morning is the same.

The expressways were perfect after my 2 airports runs i went back to the city trying to fish for more airport runs but had no luck just had a northbrook run and as i was passing ohare cue showed 150 which i decided to call it a morning.

Andretti

Uber seems to think Tuesday will be busy. 2.0x Boost coming out their pocket? CPS starts back. I used to get alot of CPS teachers. Especially when they had alot of school supplies, they don't like public transportation with 20 tissue boxes.

Yup I got nice boost zones all morning up to 2.0x on Tuesday and Wednesday this is a first lol
For reference, my Boost is 1.9x on Tuesday a.m. only, so Uber likes you guys a bit better than me.

I did get a kickass Incentive though!