Day #9 of "Account needs attention"........still haven't heard 1 word from Uber

TheDevilisaParttimer

It's 3 1/2 hours away, the weather sucks, and my support message said a GLH cannot resolve this issue. 😔
If I was you I would still go to the Green Light Hub if the weather allows it. They more than likely can fix your problem. There are plenty of members here that has gotten that same message and the Green Light Hub had them good to go in 30 minutes.

Have you signed up for Lyft yet?

WNYuber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
#TimeForANewHobby
On the flip side:
I've been exercising and working out.
I've lost weight.
Spent nothing lately on gas & car washes.
No excessive miles or wear on the car.
Did a bunch of Christmas shopping.
Helped my dad around his house and spent extra time with him.
Used some of my free time to help out at the local SPCA.

#deactivationhasitsprivileges

Dekero

I hope your blasting them daily with emails threatening to pursue legal counsel for false Deactivation. If for no other reason than to let them know your not going away quietly....

Ever happens to me they will pay me jist to stop contacting them I promise you.

BESIDES if I cant drive... I can EMAIL..AND CALL ...... ALLLLL DAY LONG...

WNYuber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I was you I would still go to the Green Light Hub if the weather allows it. They more than likely can fix your problem. There are plenty of members here that has gotten that same message and the Green Light Hub had them good to go in 30 minutes.

Have you signed up for Lyft yet?
I have not signed up for Lyft, not sure if I will. All I know about Lyft is what I've read here and that nobody ever says anything good about the pay structure.
When the calendar flips to 2020 and I still haven't heard anything from Uber, then it might be time to move on from the rideshare experience. I'm grateful for the time I had doing it and for some of the Pax I met that were good genuine people.
quot2.PNG

Fat Man

I am going to tell you the cold truth that the rest of the "good wishers" here know but don't have the stones to tell you. IF your on day 9 of a investigation then your screwed and will be permanently deactivated. I know you don't want to believe it. But it is EXACTLY what will happen. Why? Because you have told half of the story in my opinion and they believe the rider 100% of the time. You posted your side of it to get sympathy from us but there is YOUR side then the TRUTH. People tell you that the passengers are missing you and blah blah blah... NO ONE IS MISSING YOU!

Chorch

I am going to tell you the cold truth that the rest of the "good wishers" here know but don't have the stones to tell you. IF your on day 9 of a investigation then your screwed and will be permanently deactivated. I know you don't want to believe it. But it is EXACTLY what will happen. Why? Because you have told half of the story in my opinion and they believe the rider 100% of the time. You posted your side of it to get sympathy from us but there is YOUR side then the TRUTH. People tell you that the passengers are missing you and blah blah blah... NO ONE IS MISSING YOU!
You’re fat.
It’s known that paxs lie.

Mkang14

Not true.

I was on hold for over 2 weeks in November 2017. But was reactivated.

Fat Man

Not true.

I was on hold for over 2 weeks in November 2017. But was reactivated.
Your using a example from 2 years ago as a defense? Hate to break it to you but goober has changed so much since then! Tell this guy the truth! He is screwed and you all know it! You all know he has told HALF the story here and there is a reason he is being investigated.
Post automatically merged:

You’re fat.
It’s known that paxs lie.
I may be fat but at least I am truthful. Unlike you ass hats that lie to people. It may be true the passengers lie but it is ALSO known that people on this site tell like part of the truth. This guy is screwed and you know it. BTW I can lose weight but you can't get brain cells back. Stop huffing paint and get real.

Mkang14

Your using a example from 2 years ago as a defense? Hate to break it to you but goober has changed so much since then! Tell this guy the truth! He is screwed and you all know it! You all know he has told HALF the story here and there is a reason he is being investigated.
I think he will be reactivated. If there was some hard evidence of him being in the wrong I would think a perm deactivation would have occured already.

This seems like lazy and confused support/ investigations team taking their precious time. Been there.

Dont be that guy...
tenor-73.gif

I would reactivate you too mkang

You could always become a stripper. I can’t remember where I read it somewhere in these post but you make good money.
🤦‍♀️

Why would I become a stripper. I have a great job.

Save stripper for the lazy and uneducated 😃👍

gooddolphins

I think he will be reactivated. If there was some hard evidence of him being in the wrong I would think a perm deactivation would have occured already.

This seems like lazy and confused support/ investigations team taking their precious time. Been there.

Dont be that guy...
View attachment 387787

🤦‍♀️

Why would I become a stripper. I have a great job.

Save stripper for the lazy and uneducated 😃👍
Why would you call strippers lazy and uneducated. You do realize when you strip you have to dance a lot right. Just think of it as aerobics and being paid for it.