• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

DashCam VIOFO A129 Duo Full HD 1080P with Sony Sensor Front and Rear Night Vision 2.0" Parking Mode

CabbieOO7

Not on the approved TFL list

I see lots of Drivers using Dash Cams not on the Approved List.
Has anyone had problems on the Roadsides Stops by compliance about the Dash Cam your using?

I have written to TFL and awaiting a reply as no System on the approved list is easily transferable for Rental Cars.

UberLuxbod

Not on the approved TFL list

I see lots of Drivers using Dash Cams not on the Approved List.
Has anyone had problems on the Roadsides Stops by compliance about the Dash Cam your using?

I have written to TFL and awaiting a reply as no System on the approved list is easily transferable for Rental Cars.
Remove it before Inspection.

Put back after Inspection.

TomToms are not approved either.

The list of approved devices has next to nothing for PH its a Taxi list.

UberLuxbod

What about roadside stops?
You don’t get the time to remove.
Has anyone had any problems?
Nobody that I know of.

I have said hello to the TFL blokes at LCY when dropping off, they sometimes give your car a quick glance.

But then I have never had No Smoking signs in my car and have never failed an inspection for it.

Have used three different NSL sites.

Gnabry

Yeh I’ve never had any problems with compliance officers. I’ve got mates who are compliance officers and they just said best thing to do is if they check you over to cooperate and be really nice other wise if you start getting rude or annoyed there supervisor said to come down hard.

A2Z

I am looking for one with night mode and parking mode. Is it good enough for these?

Do we need to buy any accesories like wires and sockets separately?

-JR-

What about roadside stops?
You don’t get the time to remove.
Has anyone had any problems?
Most compliance officers don’t know their ar5e from their elbow.

They huddle around in safe numbers taking turns to speak with drivers one at a time whilst the other three twiddle their thumbs.

Bobby 54

DashCam VIOFO A129 Duo Full HD 1080P with Sony Sensor Front and Rear Night Vision 2.0" LCD 5GHz Wi-Fi, GPS, Parking Mode

LIGHTNING DEAL £109.64 on Amazon (tomorrow delivery)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07DHKLH4F/?tag=ube0t-21

Best price I have seen so far.
I paid 129 two weeks ago.

More info:
https://www.viofo.com/christmas-deal/79-72-a129-duo-dual-channel-5ghz-wi-fi-full-hd-dash-camera.html
Could you provide me with the list of TfL approved dash cameras many thanks

haseeb

Bought myself a vantrue n2 pro from Amazon on Xmas day £144 less a £20 voucher Amazon offered - due for delivery tomorrow
How is it? Did u buy a car kit too ? I am thinking of buying that too since blackvue 750 price is qay too high now.

Repoman58

How is it? Did u buy a car kit too ? I am thinking of buying that too since blackvue 750 price is qay too high now.
I didn't buy the hardware kit - I rent the bus so not keen on messing with it just yet .
Due to be delivered on 27th so will have a play with it then - I think it's the one cabbieoo7 uses so if you look at his YouTube stuff will show the quality

soTuga

Nobody that I know of.

I have said hello to the TFL blokes at LCY when dropping off, they sometimes give your car a quick glance.

But then I have never had No Smoking signs in my car and have never failed an inspection for it.

Have used three different NSL sites.
Did you know that at inspection they put the non smoking signs on the windows now. If you get stopped and don't have the signs, they will give you a warning.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Denver 12
pinnacle New York City 2
UberPotomac Washington DC 3