• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Dash cam

Soljaboy

But....

There might be an issue. Recently when I had licencing I took of my old Transcdent.
Why? I’ve heard but not sure 100% if true that NSL fail you if you have dash cam if not on this list:

http://content.tfl.gov.uk/approved-cctv-and-incident-recording-devices.pdf

Is it true or not, didn’t wanna experiment.
I have a transcend 200 I think, on my pco inspection I forgot to take it off so the fella took mine off, the only reason I think they take it off is cuz they don't want you to see what there doing, mine past

Cabbie2B

I have a transcend 200 I think, on my pco inspection I forgot to take it off so the fella took mine off, the only reason I think they take it off is cuz they don't want you to see what there doing, mine past
They are not TfL approved cameras.

Only those on the list can be used.

Masfand321

Can anyone suggest only front cam and also if I install front cam only for insurance do I still have to tell tfl and ask permission??

Yas in

Can anyone suggest only front cam and also if I install front cam only for insurance do I still have to tell tfl and ask permission??
If it's for insurance, it not you that has to install...its the insurance company that Install the front facing...their property.

I have one installed front facing via markerstudy for last 2 years.IMG-20190113-WA0005.jpeg

Masfand321

If it's for insurance, it not you that has to install...its the insurance company that Install the front facing...their property.

I have one installed front facing via markerstudy for last 2 years.View attachment 291204
I mean insurance to cover myself from idiots on the road I know my insurance doesn’t care and they won’t install the camera...

So if I buy the front facing camera I don’t need to tell tfl ??thats my question bro.

I will check yours too I need a decent front facing camera with night vision and not too expensive.

N

Brilliant video mate thank you very much