Inshur

Dash cam/cctv, can anyone recommend a dashcam that also records inside the cab?

whoareya

Hi, for safety/security reasons id like to be able to record whats going on inside my cab as well as having a standard dashcam recording the road ahead, if anyone has any experience in this department itd be greatly recieved, tia

carsi

Hi, for safety/security reasons id like to be able to record whats going on inside my cab as well as having a standard dashcam recording the road ahead, if anyone has any experience in this department itd be greatly recieved, tia
Transcend Drivepro 520 On-board Cam, Dashcam, Wireless Interface

tohunt4me

Meanwhile
In front of George Orwells home . . .
Big Brother IS WATCHING.

Facial Recognition will Identify if you visit . . . proper notations WILL be made upon your Record . . .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-19-05-26-37.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-19-05-26-37.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 103

D1991

I bought mine at Aldi 40£ 3 year warranty I've had two claims paid out thanx to the dash cam 40£ well spent ! But will go for transcend mext time

sheikh waseem

I bought mine at Aldi 40£ 3 year warranty I've had two claims paid out thanx to the dash cam 40£ well spent ! But will go for transcend mext time

was that dual or front only..

I got front but need to buy dual ..gona wait for some nice deals lol

deesto

You need to have an approved TfL camera as per the list. Get a NOVUS camera. And as an extra get a removable new Gear 360 Samsung camera to cover the rest of the angles (remove for licensing, inspecting and testing)

whoareya

Thanks guys.
Ive yet to get a car either and spoke to Otto today who said there cars come with taxi witness cameras already installed so i know where ill be going..
I am now on the look out for a seperate microphone, shouldnt be too hard to find, i could just use a dictaphone as the above post mentions about removing it when tfl do an inspection..
Appreciate your time

Yup I recommended this its a great one to use. The company I have used and some of my friends to buy the camera and get it hard wired is Sextons Wandsworth.

Does look good, thanks for the heads up!

deesto

Thanks guys.
Ive yet to get a car either and spoke to Otto today who said there cars come with taxi witness cameras already installed so i know where ill be going..
I am now on the look out for a seperate microphone, shouldnt be too hard to find, i could just use a dictaphone as the above post mentions about removing it when tfl do an inspection..
Appreciate your time

Does look good, thanks for the heads up!

Taxi witness is crap. Cheap Chinese components. Poor visual quality.