1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Dara discovers the reason for his 4.73 rider rating

Discussion in 'News' started by JimKE, May 11, 2018.

1. JimKE

JimKE Well-Known Member

2. uberisSATAN

uberisSATAN Member

lol I only care in the front where it constantly pings and less than 10% of my riders see the front seat " might wanna put seatbelt in unless you wanna hear that beeping warning the entire trip shes quite the nag & persistent"

seatbelt is literally one of the only reasons i dont rate bad for, i give 2 Doo doos what they doing back there, vape, drink, eat, fornicate, talk loudly on phone, ignore me, act entitled, no seatbelt, lay down sleep, do whatcha do just tip & don't spill anything....

cash tip 5 stars, airport ride 40 miles away 5 stars, cash tip less than a 10 mile trip 5 stars, trip less than 10 miles no cash tip 1 star

is the ceo really taking x tier though? cant possibly see some driver on select, black,or xl low rating? those trips even short ones pay fairly so usually always gets 5 stars dont care if they rude, only exception is no cash tip on short xl trips where they load me up with people & bags thats a 1 star like really 5 people, 5 bags damn near a thousand pounds going 3 miles 4 of em not paying for the ride & none of yall can scrounge together least a fiverr? 1 star unmatched request better luck next time

new ceo has a 4.73 & old one had to stop using his own service he was hated so much, priceless

would love to 1 star the ceo though thats mandatory dont tell me you wirk for uber lmao, every rider asks how i like driving for uber gets the straight dope "you got a 1%er, 96% fail first year been at it 3, dont know how its legal if your driver went less than 10 miles they lost $, its a 1984 cab rate here, but works for me, these airports are $30-100 an hour the rest less than $4, doesn't take a rocket science to figure which rides to focus on" which always gets chuckles or oh wow really then the " yeah uber loses $9000 a minute lost 4 billion last year" and i get tipped regularly on almost always long trips people appreciate the straight dope

had a mother & two teens who had a 5 star, knew it was airport because of time/hotel didn't reply to pre text, had me wait a few minutes, which i dont care in airports ill wait 20 minutes its their dime & $40+an hour, who were 1 starred simply because one if the kids had an uber t shirt on, my only 1star on an airport ride out of over 3000 of em

doubt he takes many rides takes his one a month to satisfy some bogus requirements 1 1 star brought his 5 to the 4.73 & back to an actual professional driver he has on payroll, dudes a 1%er makes 30+ million a year assuming he tips least 20 to insure his 5 star rating & driver recognized him like o.k. ef yo tip no seatbelt take dat take dat take dat haha

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    Ant-Man and Ziggy like this.
  3. observer

observer Moderator Moderator

download.png

Rakos likes this.
  4. Jo3030

Jo3030 Moderator Moderator

Driving:
    UberX
    Of course Dara is 4.73.

Rakos and Trump Economics like this.
  5. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    By now, Dara has issued an order to deactivate driver and have his own rating reset to 5*.

goneubering and uberdriverfornow like this.

6. wk1102

wk1102 Well-Known Member

Lol

Rsabcd likes this.
  7. grams777

grams777 Moderator Moderator

Obviously there’s more to the story of a 4.73 than not using a seatbelt in the back.

8. Just Another Uber Drive

Just Another Uber Drive Well-Known Member

Travis claimed to be a 5 star driver. Dude didn't even have a valid license.

9. dirtylee

dirtylee Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    You think TK follows state laws & regulations???

It's easy to 5☆ driver if you show up in a super nice suv at x rates, comp the pax in rider credits & tell them you are the ceo of uber.

Ziggy and Rakos like this.
  10. Stevie The magic Unicorn

Stevie The magic Unicorn Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Taxi
    TK had to hire a private driver over the bad press he generated... Compared to that Dhara's 4.7 rating is AMAZING

11. Trump Economics

Trump Economics Well-Known Member

Ant-Man, Rakos, Mista T and 1 other person like this.
  12. FormerTaxiDriver♧

FormerTaxiDriver♧ Active Member

I drove over 6000 passengers on Uber, and the only time I'm concerned about seatbelts in when kids ride. Grown ups should know better, and I'm not gonna tell grown ups to put the seatbelt on or do I really care that much.

Dara K probably been flirting with the driver's wallets -- I'll tip you in the app!

Ziggy, Rakos and grams777 like this.
  13. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I'm pretty stoked to see that my personal pax rating is vastly superior to the CEOs. Sofa king awesome!

Uber's Guber likes this.
  14. FormerTaxiDriver♧

FormerTaxiDriver♧ Active Member

If I pick him up, then he's gonna get one star and dinged for all the above, and I'm gonna report him for lighting up a blunt in my car. Plus, I'll tell support that I have dash cam footage of the incident.

Ant-Man and heynow321 like this.
  15. comitatus1

comitatus1 Member

Oh yeah, because no driver ever worries about getting in a crash and have a rear seat passenger ejected out of the care and being turned into a piece of hamburger. What an idiot.

16. Adieu

Adieu Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    Yeah riiiiight

That punk 100% rides the black car tier and like most, at the crack of dawn or at night

If you think a driver can see your black seatbelt in a black, deep tinted car, with black interior....y'all tripping

Or never been in one of these beasts.

We aint exactly rubbing elbows with our rear seat pax.

And hardly anyone upgrades their interior lighting (actually super-easy and effective), because the UberBlack and UberSUV platforms are fiercely ANTI owner/operator and stacked in favor of fourth-party subcontractors and pay-to-play-"lessees" who work on their platform THROUGH a third-party middleman

Ant-Man and Ziggy like this.

17. UberLaLa

UberLaLa Well-Known Member

Dara clearly says in the video, It's his hypothesis that drivers rate lower for passengers not wearing seat belts in the back...

My hypothesis as to why drivers rate passengers down: It's the economy (tips) stupid (Dara)

melusine3 and CarterPeerless like this.
  18. Adieu

Adieu Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    Backseat driving
    Special needs or wants on sub-$200 trip
    Wants exceptionw or special treatment

melusine3 and UberLaLa like this.
  19. Retired Senior

Retired Senior Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Really, even an older blind woman who only needs a hand to guide her to the front door of her destination? Geeze, I don't pretend to be a Christian but I do have empathy for some physically handicapped people. We all need help at one time or another, even a-holes like Paul Ryan.

20. melusine3

melusine3 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    No kidding! My car doesn't move until everyone is belted in. Saves a LOT of hastle.