Dana point, wth?

Adieu

Crowds of walkers loitering, surge a joke

2017-09-08 22.32.21.png

Adieu

1.9 for a festival letout vs 4.3 next door for nothing in particular????

Also, where's the customary 6.5x????????

Is it early??? Not judging by the crowds of tanned bros and fat chicks (i.e., festival OC) loitering about

goneubering

1.9 for a festival letout vs 4.3 next door for nothing in particular????

Also, where's the customary 6.5x????????

One of my riders said he knows an Uber driver in San Clemente who makes over $1000 a week working only Fri and Sat nights. He might have been exaggerating.

J. S. Bach

I thought you were a great surgeon. Is it possible your greatness only stems from you going to LAX on the XL platform and sliding until X surges for free? That and of course, a massive dose of cherry pickery?

Adieu

I thought you were a great surgeon. Is it possible your greatness only stems from you going to LAX on the XL platform and sliding until X surges for free? That and of course, a massive dose of cherry pickery?

I have NEVER (intentionally) done an LAX uberx surge ride....

once had my vehicle login set wrong, didnt pay attention, and took what I *thought* was XL surge, but thats about it

Btw, that "feature" you speak of is fairly new, and I am its ***biggest HATER***

Words cannot express how I detest it

J. S. Bach

I have NEVER (intentionally) done an LAX uberx surge ride....

once had my vehicle login set wrong, didnt pay attention, and took what I *thought* was XL surge, but thats about it

Btw, that "feature" you speak of is fairly new, and I am its ***biggest HATER***

Words cannot express how I detest it
sounds like a yes