Damm lyft

Inshur

jga8029

always with excuses for them not to pay the cancellation fee. They cancelled on my after 7 minutes but I was a mile away from this request request how in hell we gonna be ther under 5 minutes??

Attachments

• IMG_7658.PNG
    IMG_7658.PNG
    76.3 KB · Views: 157

JoseA_NY

I don't chase that. I take them if they're super close to me otherwise I don't even bother. Also, you must have patience because most of the time are elders.

bigdreamslittlemoney

always with excuses for them not to pay the cancellation fee. They cancelled on my after 7 minutes but I was a mile away from this request request how in hell we gonna be ther under 5 minutes??
Just send the screenshot of that they William you lol happens all the time with me especially at airports

JustDre

Just send them an email. Most of the time they give you the $8.98 lol

jaybx17

Just send them an email. Most of the time they give you the $8.98 lol
Yeah recently I waited 5 minutes on the dot, called pax and hung up quick (lol) didn't see fee.
Emailed them and they gave me the fee + $5 bonus for the trouble (true story) I was surprised.

burgerflipper

Yeah recently I waited 5 minutes on the dot, called pax and hung up quick (lol) didn't see fee.
Emailed them and they gave me the fee + $5 bonus for the trouble (true story) I was surprised.
they have to do that every once in a while, it makes them seem like a "nice company" :biggrin::biggrin::rolleyes:

Jonrockzz

Pic or it didn't happen lol they never give me any extra money and I always have to chase them for any type of fee smh

wilzon

Ok I have a similar story. On Saturday I get a ping form lyft, I arrived later this kid comes to my to my window with a great "business idea" He told me, he was going to give a long trip with suger and big tip, in exchange for a small fee. As he was pitching me this great idea, I started the trip. When he finished talking I said "great idea, left me pull over and keep talking business"

two things didn't happen
I didn't stopped to talk business
Nor did I received lyft cancellation fee
Bummer.

Jonrockzz

Ok I have a similar story. On Saturday I get a ping form lyft, I arrived later this kid comes to my to my window with a great "business idea" He told me, he was going to give a long trip with suger and big tip, in exchange for a small fee. As he was pitching me this great idea, I started the trip. When he finished talking I said "great idea, left me pull over and keep talking business"

two things didn't happen
I didn't stopped to talk business
Nor did I received lyft cancellation fee
Bummer.

O wow are you serious people really do that??

Inshur New York