• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Dallas Uber rates per mile rank near the bottom

uberparadise

How low will they go? Customers would gladly pay a little more. This career of mine has become a disaster. Warning to anyone wanting to do this. RUN AWAY SAVE YOURSELF! While u can. With tips we would have a fighting chance, but the riders are lied to and told they are included and / or not required. Your thoughts ?

Txchick

How low will they go? Customers would gladly pay a little more. This career of mine has become a disaster. Warning to anyone wanting to do this. RUN AWAY SAVE YOURSELF! While u can. With tips we would have a fighting chance, but the riders are lied to and told they are included and / or not required. Your thoughts ?
Uber is not a career. @.85 cents per mile best to drive as part time as you can. Miles will rack up on your car quickly driving more to earn what your earned prior to rate cuts or drive surges only & special events around DFW.

Silver City

how many of y'all were driving for uber in 2013? my buddy said that the pay was so much better back then. he drove a bunch of rides during the ice storm because many didn't want to drive in it.

tohellwithu

No more uber for me but I am thinking of driving uber when the rates drops to .45/M or free ride. If it's a free ride am going to drive more and fill my gas tank with my money and keep driving and I will say UBER ON.

uberparadise

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No more uber for me but I am thinking of driving uber when the rates drops to .45/M or free ride. If it's a free ride am going to drive more and fill my gas tank with my money and keep driving and I will say UBER ON.
We are 3rd class citizens! No I mean 4th class. This new share economy results in a new class of wage earners, so low that it goes negative with gas , insurance, tickets, accidents, wear and tear, maintainence, Ect ...

ExpendableAsset

Like others have said, the game is over. Get out while you can. There is very little money to be made here, you would in most cases be better off getting rid of your car and working at a fast food joint in your neighborhood.

KMANDERSON

I think it ok as a side job our part time but I would not do this full time

KMANDERSON

75 cents a mile that's a nice round simple number ! 10 cents a minute we are already getting that ! F ing. Jerks Uber
there only doing this to get lyft out of bussiness.You have to catch 3x surge to make what cab drivers do.But I think lyft is here to stay.Lyft has an investor named carl dont know his last name but he worth 20 billion dollars so lyft not going anywhere.

KMANDERSON

Like others have said, the game is over. Get out while you can. There is very little money to be made here, you would in most cases be better off getting rid of your car and working at a fast food joint in your neighborhood.
They will always lower prices because there never a shortage of drivers