Dallas turn off App on May 8th....

Alfacino

Lets join our brethren & block off Darra's "I drink your milkshake" business model for a day Those of you who don't are cowards & opportunists dare I say...and need to grow a pair.

I wish you and others advocating for strikes etc. would realize that they would be more meaningful after the IPO. Decision makers at UBER will not care until they are beholden to the shareholder and shareholders will not care until the market can react to negative outlook.

Jcedwards3232

I am beginning to believe that these are the people who sit around waiting at the airport all day because they don't actually want to work. Then they want a guaranteed amount per hour to sit and chat all day in the waiting lot. Went through there the other day and there were probably 70 cars sitting in lot all the drivers standing around BSing with each other. This was about 10 at night when the airport is usually very busy and they were still all just doing nothing.

Strike for what?

I average over $25 an hour before expenses driving Friday and Saturday nights. Some nights $35 after bonuses.

What exactly are you looking for?

PlanoGuber

Lets join our brethren & block off Darra's "I drink your milkshake" business model for a day Those of you who don't are cowards & opportunists dare I say...and need to grow a pair.

Our Californian Brother is back!

If you're lost, your best bet is to jump on I-20 in Dallas going west, keep going west once you hit I-10 and don't stop till your UberMobile runs off a pier in sunny California!! ?

Good luck with your strike before the IPO... You're really sticking it to 'em!

Jcedwards3232

Here is a novel idea. Why stop at May 8th. You should just delete your app and quit.

CZ75

This is a great ploy. Get everyone to turn off the app and then secretly go online.

Y’all sound like people who go into teaching knowing teachers make no money then @@@@@ing you’re making no money. This setup is great. After deductions I made -$7000 on paper last year and paid no takes (no isn’t isn’t pay quarterly) yet still averaged 20-25 an hour after gas deductions. The decrease in the value of your car is only realized when and if you go to sell your car...just like the housing market.