• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Dallas Ft. Worth Airport - Airlines Terminal Guide

JosephW

With so many lower level terminal ramps and entrances closed for remodel & the expressway Airline Exit signs having almost all of the Airlines removed or barriers and rerouting underground, I found it difficult to locate drop points for two back to back DFW Airport ride share drop offs. Here is a guide created today (1/7/16) which I recommend having on one's smartphone, as well:

AeroMexico: D6-D16
Baggage Claim: Customs.
Air Canada: E21
Bag Claim: E37-E38.
Alaska Airlines: E24
Bag Claim: E32-E34.
American Airlines Terminal A:
A18-A39, Bag Claim:
A15-A17, A28-A29.
American Airlines Terminal C:
C2-C39. Bag Claim:
C4, C12, C15, C26, C31.
American Airlines Terminal D:
D17-D40, Bag Claim: Int’l – Customs,
Domestic D29-D31.
American Eagle Terminal B:
B3-B27, B35-B39, Bag Claim:
B27, B20-B30.
American Eagle Terminal D:
D6-D16, Bag Claim: Int’l – Customs
Domestic D16.
Avianca Terminal D: D6-D16
Bag Claim: Customs.
British Airways Terminal D:
D6-D16, Bag Claim: Customs.
Cayman Airways Terminal D:
D6-D16 Bag Claim: D6-D16.
Delta Air Lines Terminal E:
E25-E30, Bag Claim: E31-E34.
Emirates Terminal D6-D17,
Bag Claim: D15-D16.
Etihad Terminal D: D6-D16,
Frontier Airlines Terminal E:
E20, Bag Claim: E31-E34.
Japan Airlines Terminal D:
Jet Blue Terminal E: E10,
Bag Claim: E4, E5.
Korean Air Terminal D: D6-D16,
Lufthansa Terminal D:
Qantas Terminal D: D6-D16,
Qatar Airways Terminal D:
Spirit Airlines Terminal E:
E18-E33 Bag Claim: E31-E33.
Sun Country Terminal D:
D6-D16, Bag Claim:
Int’l – Customs, Domestic: D15.
United Airlines Terminal E:
E4-E9, Bag Claim: E4-E5.
VivaAerobus Terminal D:
D6-D16, Bag Claim Customs.
Volans Terminal D: D6-D16,
WestJet Terminal E: E18,
Bag Claim: E31-E39.

Coachman

This is way too much information for me. Three out of four airport passengers already know their terminal and gate. If they don't, either they figure it out real quick on their smart phone or I just follow the airport signs to the appropriate terminal. Where did you experience problems, exactly?

UberMeansSuper

Me: "what terminal are you flying out of?"
Pax: " Oh, I'm flying American."

I guess passengers don't realize DFW is American's largest hub and flies out of practically every terminal.
Passengers can also look up their flight information by city on the airport's website.

Rockwall

I just ask what arrival gate are they near by. I got no time or desire to start chasing them by airline...

tco

Here's what I do for those don't know which Terminal for AA. I go to Terminal A down to the lower level and go to the curbside bag check and have the passenger ask the clerk there and get the info and it works every single time.

SomeChick82

When I ask which terminal and they reply "I'm flying American", I respond that American flies out of 4 terminals. Usually they will then look it up. If they don't, I offer to Google it of they can give me their flight number. Just type "American 1466" into Google and it will come right up.

Reactions: tco

tco

When I ask which terminal and they reply "I'm flying American", I respond that American flies out of 4 terminals. Usually they will then look it up. If they don't, I offer to Google it of they can give me their flight number. Just type "American 1466" into Google and it will come right up.
This is even better...good info!!

Coachman

That's why it's important to ask for the terminal and gate at the very start of the trip. That way they can't expect you to google in while you're driving. And if there's a mistake, it's their mistake, not yours.

SomeChick82

That's why it's important to ask for the terminal and gate at the very start of the trip. That way they can't expect you to google in while you're driving. And if there's a mistake, it's their mistake, not yours.
If it's my mistake, oops. Shoulda looked it up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Like you said, most already know.
This shouldn't be much of an issue.

Goom

Technically it doesnt matter. You can drop them off at any terminal. Once inside, they can take the train/tram to any terminal. Longest point (A to D) is max 8mins.

Yarddude11

TMI.
Pax have all the data they need or they can look up by their booking. With the new rates they are lucky to get heat / or air conditioning.

Coachman

Technically it doesnt matter. You can drop them off at any terminal. Once inside, they can take the train/tram to any terminal. Longest point (A to D) is max 8mins.
It might matter when it comes time for them to do your rating.

CTCharlie

I created 2 texts for the airports.
The DFW text indicates that I can only pick up riders in the white and green passenger pickups and to please text me the Entry number (Like E8) so I know where you are.
The Love tells them to "go downstairs to Ground Transportation and then to the green Transportation Network area. This is the only place I can pick you up." Usually I get a phone call, "I'm at arrivals. :smiles: