D/FW tonight

mbd

I think there's a Sul Ross fountain at ATM where you can throw in a penny and make a wish. I'll take that over the other schools. Ol' Sul went shopping for groceries, ate an arrow, and still rose to chancellor of a great university. (Are there statues on the Barbary coast that need to be removed due to whites being enslaved)? Random, but food for thought
One of my friends friend got into trouble at
A&M. He walked on top of some grass, and it was a big no no. Some tradition at Aggie land. Military tradition, I think( memorial)

Funky Monkey

One of my friends friend got into trouble at
A&M. He walked on top of some grass, and it was a big no no. Some tradition at Aggie land. Military tradition, I think( memorial)
Tread carefully. I have so much respect for them (the military) which I find odd occasionally. Military friends have said it's like corporate America except that it's run by (even greater) idiots. I didn't say that!

mbd

He was given a warning, and if he didn’t follow the rules, he was going to be pummeled 😁body slammed, exact quotes.
He didn’t know about the tradition.
He missed all the signs 😁 must have been drunk.
Post automatically merged:

He was given a warning, and if he didn’t follow the rules, he was going to be pummeled 😁body slammed, exact quotes.
He didn’t know about the tradition.
He missed all the signs 😁 must have been drunk.
The MSC (Memorial Student Center) grass is forbidden for anyone to walk on and hats are asked to be removed when entering the building. This is because the building is first and foremost a memorial to Aggies that died in combat fighting for all of our freedoms.

Last edited:

Funky Monkey

You do know where the A&M law school is located...right? Hint...it’s not at college station.
I don't know anything other than I enjoyed reading Sul Ross' Wikipedia page. Until a few years ago I thought it was just a street near University and Skillman

NauticalWheeler

Where would you place it? Texas, Baylor, and SMU dominate the top three spots. My daughter just graduated SMU law. My other daughter graduated Tulsa law and her husband graduated SMU law. A&M is a late comer to law schools by buying an existing lower tier law school. They are a fast riser and have spent major dollars for teaching talent. Good things will come for the school.
I would put them beneath Texas, SMU, Baylor, University of Houston, Texas Tech, South Texas, Saint Mary's, but above UNT Dallas's law school.

mbd

Some issue at the queue yesterday evening - DLR lights not turned off and one driver told the other to turn your sh** off😁, it is pointed straight to my face. One of the Uber driver helped the guy- parking brakes ... he didn’t know how to turn it off since it was a recently purchased vehicle...unfortunately no fisticuffs 😁 my luxurious vehicle will not have that problem, it does not have DLR😁

hpdriver

The queue, if you guys spent as much time at a staffing office, you would have a job that pays twice as much as this. But you probably love the pain that Uber gives you.

TXUbering

Saw a Rudolph-like cancerous red glow over DFW today. $10+ surge. No @@@@s were given (other than this post).

#professoruber

All I saw was $25. My last ride out of the airport took me to Carrollton at 1:30am. Ended up doing the strip club demand. Ended up with a car full of well-behaved and respectable thugs from a nightclub. Cha-Ching ride to Mansfield with a $20 lyft surge still in play.