• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Cvg airport select is hard

acrossthecity

I have given up on the airport queue, I have waited there with 1-5 cars in line and not got a ride after waiting 4-6 hours in que..... I am very disheartened with Uber the pax are decent and the job is enjoyable but waiting 4-6 hours and getting nothing or getting a 25.00- 30.00 fare after waiting so long is not worth it. No way, ever again , will I wait 4-6 hours.

CincyHop

Turn off Select and Lux and you may get something. Cincy is not the big rich city to support the higher end rides. Why would anyone pay more?

acrossthecity

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I work it is mostly weekends ...when people are willing to pay for a nicer car and the surge applies..
Cincy is predominantly an x and X-L market. Select is rarely used.
I work part-time but I'm okay with it.
Full-time select , would be difficult , no doubt.

Carl L

I have given up on the airport queue, I have waited there with 1-5 cars in line and not got a ride after waiting 4-6 hours in que..... I am very disheartened with Uber the pax are decent and the job is enjoyable but waiting 4-6 hours and getting nothing or getting a 25.00- 30.00 fare after waiting so long is not worth it. No way, ever again , will I wait 4-6 hours.
15-20 minutes wait only, then time to go!

MillionMiAway

The only time I pickup from the airport is if I'm out in the morning and I get a ride added to my queue as I'm dropping one off there. Otherwise the wait is too long and 9 out of 10 rides seem to only be in the 10-14$ range.