• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Cute Girls get Tips,UberEats

LAboy

I met a couple girls who do UberEats and postmates they told me they get tips most of the time especially from guys. They wear tight jeans and stuff boom haha.
One girl told me she makes more with UberEats than any other app.
I am not surprised though with all the pervs out here in LA haha.
One latina chick told me several old guys invited her in, i don't know if she is for real but she is cute and she dresses like she is going to a club.
So for us guys i guess we will just get a girlfriend and send her do UberEats haha

Ribak

I met a couple girls who do UberEats and postmates they told me they get tips most of the time especially from guys. They wear tight jeans and stuff boom haha.
One girl told me she makes more with UberEats than any other app.
I am not surprised though with all the pervs out here in LA haha.
One latina chick told me several old guys invited her in, i don't know if she is for real but she is cute and she dresses like she is going to a club.
So for us guys i guess we will just get a girlfriend and send her do UberEats haha
I find this story very difficult to believe. The food is the same....why do they get the tips? Are the delivering it fast and hot? I guess “fast, hot and female” results in tips. What a concept!!!

Jay Dean

I live in Austin, Texas I have seen adds that say "need food truck help Females only, because they bring revenue and tips" ...Now, as for bartenders... female bartenders get tipped way better than men no question...so with food delivery, is it really a shock?

LAboy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I live in Austin, Texas I have seen adds that say "need food truck help Females only, because they bring revenue and tips" ...Now, as for bartenders... female bartenders get tipped way better than men no question...so with food delivery, is it really a shock?
Oh yeah but not all girls would accept that, it's like selling your body

Jay Dean

Oh yeah but not all girls would accept that, it's like selling your body
For sure, just saying in the service industry if you are a female bartender you will get tipped way better than any dude, sure it goes the same for delivering food but could be wrong

Jay Dean

In short, I know some hot bartenders that are now at Rock Rose at the Domain where when they were downtown slinging drinks (to college students) they wern't making crap (in comparison), lots of techies at the domain area here and they will throw money at hotties ...if a hot girl delivers food... over any dude (squared away or ass kisser does not matter) that chick is going to get a bigger tip lol

Also I am just going to say it, a man is a hunter gatherererer and well, we could be doing more than delivering food and people to the airport lol ..what I am getting at is you could be working 'construction' at a solid gig making X3 the coin, but I get it..lazy is good, hell I am just as lazy, I could be busting my ass right now but I choose to follow a GPS line and laugh at stupid jokes from pax.

jester121

Also I am just going to say it, a man is a hunter gatherererer and well, we could be doing more than delivering food and people to the airport lol ..
Yeah, you should be hitting the cute delivery chick over the head with a club and dragging her back to your cave to carry on the bloodlines by bearing your progeny.

And making you a sammich.

Robkaaa

In Mia, chicks use pillow to pretend they are pregnant while doing Uber. They get tips for every ride. Amount of tips usually more than price pax pay for rides.