Cut off!

mavetick

Anyone get cut off today?, I stupidly forgot to update new safety and now app won't respond , assuming I will have to go to an office?

Gill002

Guys, the message people received was that they will be deactivated after the 15th not on the 15th so I'm gonna assume it's from this weekend

PoorBasterd

Yeah, I can still go online. Just checked.
Try going online each day and let us know what happens until they actually geo-fence you out.

Something tells me Uber is not going to be strict about this until everything else is in place. Until then, expect to see drivers who should be fenced out Ubering like there's no tomorrow until they are.

Gill002

All its gonna take it one email to any reporter mentioning that uber is not complying by the city and it will blow up as media loves uber stories

Or send an email to the licensing committee

Campark

All its gonna take it one email to any reporter mentioning that uber is not complying by the city and it will blow up as media loves uber stories

Or send an email to the licensing committee
Well like someones stated you are all in violation haha... wheres your sticker? R u all driving around now thinking your kosher? U r all in violation lol...

Lets not get all @@@@@@ed and get back to work...

uber fool

Toronto is still getting there 74c per trips and thats all they care about,2006 civic wheel bearings about to collapse kosher, marked taxi kosher criminal, as long as your willing to work for peanuts your good