Customers giving drivers bad reviews for no real reason

Rudyman75

I had a customer order today and gave me an address on the main street today with a building number and I spent like 20 minutes trying to find the Salon she was in and no salon was on that street she was in a Salon on a side street. I finally found the Salon on a side street where she was getting her hair done and I told her Ma this is not the street you listed on your order. She said well I wanted to get you close to where I was, Dah???? I was not happy and she knew it as she gave me a bad rating not fair, pain in the rear customer.

DiceyDan

I seem to get at least one a night anymore of bs like that. I would take the advice of cancelling, then you could tell her to put the exact address next time, duh...

Rickos69

How many bad ratings can you get before Uber cuts you loose?
You don't just add up your bad ratings.
Good ratings will come along and the bad ones will drop off.
What Uber looks at are the last 100 ratings. Not trips. The last 100 people and/or restaurants that actually took the time to rate you.
As bigBadJohn said, stay above 80%

amazinghl

Ignore the rating. It's a mind game. I had 100% and uber rewarded me by giving me zero boost and zero promotion.

I would have done what Joe Dow said, call, wait 8 minutes and eat the food.

Screenshot_20181101-092132.png

Rickos69

Ignore the rating. It's a mind game. I had 100% and uber rewarded me by giving me zero boost and zero promotion.

I would have done what Joe Dow said, call, wait 8 minutes and eat the food.

View attachment 308956
Wow, I am impressed. 15 restaurants within the last 100 ratings, rated you? The most I've had are 7 at once.
For thumbs down, they have all kinds of notes that the restaurant/customer can select.
But nothing for thumbs up.