Customer unaware of surging and getting mad

JAllStar

So I had 1 Weho ride at 4.8x surge at around 11pm yesterday, picked up a well mannered upper-class mid age lady, going to Marina de Rey. I'm pretty sure she has no idea it's surging coz the recent pax app update. I took Venice Blvd, and she's asking me to go on 10->405 which is couple miles extra...She's very happy when get home...

Next thing I wake up this morning and my rating dropped 0.02. Im pretty sure it's a 1*...

LASAC_BER

So I had 1 Weho ride at 4.8x surge at around 11pm yesterday, picked up a well mannered upper-class mid age lady, going to Marina de Rey. I'm pretty sure she has no idea it's surging coz the recent pax app update. I took Venice Blvd, and she's asking me to go on 10->405 which is couple miles extra...She's very happy when get home...

Next thing I wake up this morning and my rating dropped 0.02. Im pretty sure it's a 1*...
Next time don't blare Drake the whole way. Mid aged people hate that sh!t.

Old Smokey

Take the money, don't worry about the rating. FUBER did a press release talking about its "price transparency" FUBER ON!!! Sorry you signed the end users agreement, your balls belong to FUBER now.

Foober_Lyftz

My ratings have tanked the last few weeks. More and more awful pax and I have also been handing out appropriate ratings and quite a few 1s. Still think rating a pax bad is the quickest way to get bad ratings yourself. Even these middle aged men care about their uber rating lol

mandreyka

I was listening to Jack FM one day, and my rating went down 5 points.
I play jack FM a lot. No issues but I do Taylor the station to the pax age. Millennials I usually out on 102.7 even though I hate it because they play the same 3 songs all day. If the ride is long I offer an aux cord