Customer Support??? That's a joke!!!

When I first started with Uber a year-and-a-half ago their support was decent but over time their support gets worse and worse every day they just plain suck. I have been driving with Uber all evening and noticed that all my fares are not showing in my trip history or rather they are all showing 0.00. So I contact support an app on each of these and lo and behold no response whatsoever and I contacted them again on each one of them and still no response. I have since contacted them through my email and I have contacted them through Facebook and I have repeatedly contacted them through Twitter and still no one bothers to reply or fix my fears so I sat with my ass off for 2 solid hours waiting to get this fixed before I dared drive another ride for them tonight despite the fact that I'm missing out on money and surge rates on my busiest night of the week. All decent support has slowly just gone away it's freaking ridiculous so not really sure what to do from here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So true I've been here a year and a half with Uber and the customer support has gone from bad to worse and the drivers rates have been slashed nearly in half of what they were when I started

UberReallySucks

When I first started with Uber a year-and-a-half ago their support was decent but over time their support gets worse and worse every day they just plain suck. I have been driving with Uber all evening and noticed that all my fares are not showing in my trip history or rather they are all showing 0.00. So I contact support an app on each of these and lo and behold no response whatsoever and I contacted them again on each one of them and still no response. I have since contacted them through my email and I have contacted them through Facebook and I have repeatedly contacted them through Twitter and still no one bothers to reply or fix my fears so I sat with my ass off for 2 solid hours waiting to get this fixed before I dared drive another ride for them tonight despite the fact that I'm missing out on money and surge rates on my busiest night of the week. All decent support has slowly just gone away it's freaking ridiculous so not really sure what to do from here.
I hear TK is celebrating his birthday by giving away free rides to everybody :smiles:

Slavic Riga

Question?
Do you have proof or have you noted down or screen shot of all these rides? If not, be persistent & try & remember any small detail or name of pax.
If you do, write an email with all the attachments.

Here is my interaction with Uber support on my fares disappearing.
When I complained about my earnings & trips missing. Was told by support to produce the trip ID reference. Replied that I do not have trip ID & number as trips & fares missing in the dashboard. Same garbage cannot entertain my request or complaint without any trip ID.
So emailed them with an attachment of a Trip of an early morning news broadcaster & a bar manager who I used to p/u regularly on the Uber platform. Both clients credit cards were charged & invoiced. Both seen my dashboard where the fare was not credited to my account. So, when I mentioned to Uber support that I will email them the invoice of the paxs. Lo & behold all my earnings started appearing with trips & fares.
Not an apology from Uber or Uber support. Total fares over two days $327.91 net & 18 trips.

Wow that's crazy well I have been having a lot of issues with them it seems like every week lately I have at least some minor fare issue and I have to fight with them so bad to get it fixed and lately it's come to the point that every time I have to fight with them I have to threaten to go to the media or Department of Labor or take some sort of extreme action in order to get anything fixed and sometimes it's just a small fare and like I tell them it's about the principle as much as it is the missing the little bit of money that we struggle to make but yeah I think the trips are showing in my trip history but they're all just showing 0.00. Yet if I go to my account and then click on help and look at the trip history display that way they're not showing it all. That's really strange.

Slavic Riga

Please be informed Uber does not have your back (email wording: we have your back) if you do not have proof.
Company & employees with no conscience or morals.

Driver rates in my area are the lowest all around and it sucks because it was good last year when I started and good enough to quit my job and drive and make more than a man of my job in little more than half the time I had to work on my job where is now I have to drive twice as long to make what I need and even then sometimes I don't make what I need. When I started I can drive 4 to 6 hours a day and do okay now I'm finding myself driving anywhere from 8 to 12 hours a day just to survive and be able to still drive for Uber and have the flexibility that I need just because I so don't want to go back on a regular schedule anywhere it just doesn't work for me at this point in my life to be on a regular schedule.

Sammie07

I am having the same problem. I have 4 or 5 trips that didn't show up. So I turned it off and switched to lyft. Money sucks tonight.

Well at least mine are showing in my trip history but they're just not showing any ride fare I'll just got done emailing them again for I don't know maybe the 4th time I figure if I keep it up and be the biggest pain in the ass maybe they'll finally respond but then maybe not LOL

Unfreaking believable they must be starting to work on the issues finally because they finally calculated and put one of my missing rides on there but go figure they calculated it incorrectly not going to fight with them some more and dispute it to try to get it corrected they shorted me $3 and some change on this particular ride. This was a 15.1 mile ride that took 28 minutes and before fees they show the fare is $9.06 and after fees $7.71. Seriously???? A bunch of incompetent losers is what they are.

UberAnt39

Yes, the email support is a joke, that bunch of useless random Indian names taking it in turns to send another piece of Corporate Weaselspeak boilerplate that completely ignores the question or issue. It's so consistently useless it must be deliberate, a room full of indentured H1-B's getting paid peanuts, bunking in Sunnyvale and dragging their sorry asses to 10th & Market every day, they must sit around playing 'who can get the partner the most angry the quickest and jerk them around the longest' as payback till the 10 years are up and they get their green card. However, the new phone support option, for the few who have it, is pretty good. The reps are actually helpful and knowledgeable, Uber, just send the email monkeys home and staff up the phone support.