Customer Service

DJWolford

So i just saw a thread about some other jerk driver saying how he refuses to give his rider's his aux cord.

Now this isn't a MUST, but do some driver's on here not see the job for what it is???

The Ride is 1 part of it
Customer Service is what you get paid and tipped for

=========================================

when you go to a restaurant you pay for the experience not just the food

Same Deal

Last edited by a moderator:

LoveBC

I have the right to not be bombarded by misogynistic garbage rap music, and that is what 99% of aux cord requesters play when granted the cord. Also never seen a aux cord pax that tips. If they were paying a proper fare, I would hand out water, candy, and aux cords. For 67cents a mile they're lucky I keep the car clean.

They are getting the experience they paid for. If they want to ride around like ballers, I'm sure there are UberBlack drivers who might put up with them for $3.35/mi

Rideshare123

So i just saw a thread about some other jerk driver saying how he refuses to give his rider's his aux cord.

Now this isn't a MUST, but do some driver's on here not see the job for what it is???

The Ride is 1 part of it

Same Deal
Except that even you provide excellent service like aux/charger and they said five star but refuse to tip you. Any comment on that?

Hence ffff the aux/charger. When people want to tip you, they dont ask for those.

Lady Driver LBC

The Ride is 1 part of it

Same Deal
Aux cord? Que? No comprende. :p

OMG GO!

When the average ride nets less than the value of an aux cord thry can kick rocks. I've had pax break my charger cables and still not leave a tip. As far as im concerend this job, at this rate is for one thing only. A ride to your destination without dying on the way.

Rideshare123

When the average ride nets less than the value of an aux cord thry can kick rocks. I've had pax break my charger cables and still not leave a tip. As far as im concerend this job, at this rate is for one thing only. A ride to your destination without dying on the way.
Worst than that.....I have paxholes stole my chargers. Thieves do not tip!

DJWolford

You know, i can sympathize with you guys
i drive black/suv at $3-4 dollars/mile so i place a much higher emphasis on service.

but at the core of it -- irregardless of prices it's the same job fundamentally

Worst than that.....I have paxholes stole my chargers. Thieves do not tip!

well that is @@@@ed my friend

Rideshare123

You know, i can sympathize with you guys
i drive black/suv at $3-4 dollars/mile so i place a much higher emphasis on service.

but at the core of it -- irregardless of prices it's the same job fundamentally

well that is &%[email protected]!*ed my friend
lol lets see if you will say the same thing when they drop your price for $1 per mile. Still fundamentally the same?

somedriverguy

The Ride is 1 part of it

Same Deal
You don't tip at McDonalds. I didnt sign up to work at McDonalds, they just turned it into one against my wishes.

mxpwll

Nope! Maybe if it's a long ride I'll ask if they have a general preference. But usually I tell them it interferes with my concentration of LAs potholes and and @@@@@@@@.

Travis -k

The Ride is 1 part of it

Same Deal
WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!

Getinmycar

AUX-CORD/I-PHONE CHARGE for a ride less than 10 minutes... ya..right?! They are the idiots who NEVER tip!! I will bust out a charger for long trips, because they are at least making me a little money.

Travis -k

Using this trolls example of a going to resturant, next time I take my kids to McD i should expect the same service as I get at Morton's or Ruth's Chris.

UberPrius11

No AUX cord for anyone "they stole it last night" is the proper response, plus I am the one who will be paying the garbage rap music :p