• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Customer Service Phone Number??

AHFAM8416

Does anyone have the Uber Eats Customer Service phone number for a support team that does more than read from an infuriatingly stupid and unhelpful script before doing nothing to help?? Please, anything would be much appreciated, these people are going to drive me straighten to the looney bin, every person I’ve dealt with is so frustratingly useless!

YourFoodIsGettingCold

Does anyone have the Uber Eats Customer Service phone number for a support team that does more than read from an infuriatingly stupid and unhelpful script before doing nothing to help?? Please, anything would be much appreciated, these people are going to drive me straighten to the looney bin, every person I’ve dealt with is so frustratingly useless!
They will never change, it's seriously Uber's policy to be vague and never definitive with us unless THEY are taking action on or against someone. Being less than helpful would be a compliment for that call center.

1-800-253-9435
Option 2 to speak to them, bring a cross and some holy water.

Seamus

They will never change, it's seriously Uber's policy to be vague and never definitive with us unless THEY are taking action on or against someone. Being less than helpful would be a compliment for that call center.

1-800-253-9435
Option 2 to speak to them, bring a cross and some holy water.
LOL, if that doesn't get you help you can try the new 800 number: 1-800-NOT-HERE Rohit will be happy to assist.

peteyvavs

You have a better chance of hitting the mega ball, getting struck by lightning 3 times and being deactivated for questioning the wisdom of Uber customer support.

Toonces01

You should stop your car, get out, run into traffic, smash your cell phone on the ground, drop to your knees, and bang your head on the pavement until you bleed. That would still be more productive than calling any phone number Uber has!

peteyvavs

Here are some new numbers Uber support has issued for driver’s support,
For complaint about customers food delivery, call (800) screw you.
For complaints about passengers, call (800) no habla English.
For app and pay issues, call (800) you sucker.
For all other issues, call (800) deactivated.

We’re here to make your life miserable, Sincerly Dara