customer reported not receiving the order

DJJoeyZ

I just got a "leave at door" delivery with a building number but no apartment number, I asked the customer for the apartment number and she tells me she will meet me outside 😒
Understandably a lot of female customers don’t want to give their apartment number to random strangers, I hear some delivery drivers take meticulous notes about their deliveries. You never know who might keep notes on gate codes,

Last edited:

montecristo

Understandably a lot of female customers don’t want to give their apartment number to random strangers, I hear some delivery drivers take meticulous notes about their deliveries. You never know who might keep notes on gate codes,
Ah yes, I can understand that

But my point is why did she select "leave at door" instead of "meet at door"?

Now I'm supposed to take a picture, but I can't... Which always leaves the possibility of receiving the "customer did not receive order" message and ensuing deactivation

Alltel77

Solid advice on the red pin location. Thanks. I will be doing this from now on.
Ahhh, this might explain the message I got this morning from a delivery last night. These townhouses were built in the middle of a neighborhood and the guy's house looks like it's in the middle of the town houses but it's caddy corner so the pin was off by quite a bit. Their technology obviously isn't working

montecristo

Ahhh, this might explain the message I got this morning from a delivery last night. These townhouses were built in the middle of a neighborhood and the guy's house looks like it's in the middle of the town houses but it's caddy corner so the pin was off by quite a bit. Their technology obviously isn't working
and they obviously don't care about their drivers getting falsely accused of stealing orders and even getting deactivated as a result... at least from all I've read here

Alltel77

got another "We received a customer report indicating that you did not complete a recent delivery trip." message smh
I just did a drop off to apartment complex where the GPS is blocks off you have to put in a entirely different address in Google maps to find it, I've delivered there before on doordash and always have to call support to close the order. It'll be interesting to see if I get another "educational warning"