Customer Question

EMcB

Hello Uber Drivers - I know this forum is a community for drivers, but as a customer, I'm seeking a really important answer to a question and I can't find any other place to get it answered. (First, let me say I've used Uber in cities across the country...I love y'all!)
I will soon be needing a ride from Deam Lake Recreation Area (20 min NW of Louisville) to Delaney Park (10 miles north of Salem IN). Both are shown w/n the Louisville Uber service area, but I want to make sure that a driver is likely to want to pick me up. It's sorta remote. Any advice, is greatly appreciated. If I'm mis-using the forum, kindly delete. Sorry. Thanks!

HotRodriguez75

Hello Uber Drivers - I know this forum is a community for drivers, but as a customer, I'm seeking a really important answer to a question and I can't find any other place to get it answered. (First, let me say I've used Uber in cities across the country...I love y'all!)
I will soon be needing a ride from Deam Lake Recreation Area (20 min NW of Louisville) to Delaney Park (10 miles north of Salem IN). Both are shown w/n the Louisville Uber service area, but I want to make sure that a driver is likely to want to pick me up. It's sorta remote. Any advice, is greatly appreciated. If I'm mis-using the forum, kindly delete. Sorry. Thanks!
Simply request a ride, contact the driver, and ask them if they will do the drive. Most importantly, compensate the driver in 'cash'. If you don't carry cash, make an exception and run to the ATM and grab some. Tip your driver based on the fact that the driver does not get paid for the miles coming to pick you up.. If you're being dropped off in BFE, tip your driver the miles that he will have to drive back to grab another ride. If you are happy with your experience, tip the driver a little more for the excellent service that was provided to you.

The best way to get a driver to come get you is to call them and let them know that they are coming out of the way and they have a $20 spot waiting for them.

EMcB

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
BFE! You know the place!
Thanks for this "tip" of calling the driver and offering cash incentive. I'm more than happy to compensate with cash. Again, thanks for answering my question! Have a great day.