• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Customer Directions - Sydney CBD roadworks

Ouch! I had a cop do something similar to me when I was on Forest Way speeding through the roadworks there one night. He slammed his light stick on my glass

KrazyKronik

Is the customer driving prnare you driving?
Don't listen to customers, if you made a mistake continue on.amd find another way to the drop off.
Doesn't cost the customer anymore money, maybe a bit of time. Not worth getting fined so these bozos can get to their destinationation 2-3 minutes sooner!

WestSydGuy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It’s pretty hectic in the CBD lately, but man, this ant had that fine coming to him

Sammy3068

Don't listen to customers, if you made a mistake continue on.amd find another way to the drop off.
Doesn't cost the customer anymore money, maybe a bit of time. Not worth getting fined so these bozos can get to their destinationation 2-3 minutes sooner!
Claim this on Fuber client .It was Fuber client fault. You got all the evidence dash cam and audio recording ! Bring it to court and file a lawsuit .

Marketing stunt for Fuber!

Would you listen to your passenger? Oh well, another couple of nights work for this ant. Discuss.

This video is in July ?

It’s pretty hectic in the CBD lately, but man, this ant had that fine coming to him
Moral of the story Fuber is not paying the fine. Don't give a shit about the unfair rating. What the rider going to rate you.
More important is your own safety and cash in bank!

I am extremely patient on this . Unless the surge is 3.0 I might listen to the pax. lol