Currently in an Uber with a 100% ant..

Subjugator

Umm 5 star. 1 star will cause an accident. My policy is burn the riders house down if it really need to happen.

Uberscum

:laugh::rolleyes: Ask him how long he's been driving. :smiles::sneaky::thumbup::whistling:
Rider's first words out of their mouths.....you like what you do??????.......I see Tony soprano asking him or her to repeat the question with that beat down look in his eyes....ha
Post automatically merged:

Years ago I used to drive for a taxi company that was in League with the airport rules and regulations whatever.
Mind you, it's been raining for like the last 3 hours or so, this is at the Old Airport before 2008. I picked up a passenger and she tells me, has it been raining here? I respond by saying, no, there's a mad man who stole a water truck I need making everything wet.
Post automatically merged:

Don't be a cheap ass. We have to maintain our cars, replace them eventually, pay for the fuel, paid with our health by driving behind a car for 8 to 10 or more hours a day sometimes six days a week LOL so no, give the guy a nice little bonus for doing a great job. He or she deserves it!

Last edited: