• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Current release of Uber driver app

labloverva

What is the current release
Level? Where can I find
It?
Does Uber use push technology to inform us of an update or do they push it to us?
Thanks!!

MHR

I have auto updates turned off for all my apps.

I only know when there’s a new U or L update if I check the App Store or I see the inevitable thread here with members discussing the latest round of problems with an update.

I like to pick and choose when my apps update, gives me time to prepare for problems that may arise.

labloverva

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have auto updates turned off for all my apps.

I only know when there’s a new U or L update if I check the App Store or I see the inevitable thread here with members discussing the latest round of problems with an update.

I like to pick and choose when my apps update, gives me time to prepare for problems that may arise.
Amen, me too!

Reactions: MHR

FLKeys

I don't let any of my apps auto update, I try to wait 3 days before I update them after the new release comes out. This way others can get hit by the missed bugs and apps that won't work properly. I figure after 3 days everything must be good and I go ahead and update them.