Current Mileage Rates

touberornottouber

I got a ride to St Augustine Florida recently. I left the app on and got a ping and decided to take it. It ended up being a 5.5 mile ride. To my shock the pay was only something like $4.19! Apparently the rates there are around 60 cents a mile there and 8 cents a minute with ZERO base rate.

It then occurred to me that I guess those rates near the normal for most drivers here? I don't see how or why you are doing it. I thought I had it bad with the crap I am dealing with in my area, but man, I'm now seeing just how much this whole rideshare thing sucks overall for drivers. It's obviously now a "job" of last resort. It never used to be but these companies made it this way. Sadly it is becoming such that you would get both better pay and more respect working for McDonalds or Burger King.

Last edited:

SuzeCB

You can find your local rates by going to partners.uber.com, clicking on the hamburger in the top left corner, then clicking on "Fares".

LoveBC

Hey everyone, Im fairly new to the Uber game, only about two weeks in now, and have noticed most people saying theyre making around 60c a mile. My market in Panama City, FL shows me as making 91c a mile, but Im questioning that now since nearly everyone on here is making it seem like 60c is the norm. Is there something Im not figuring in to my rate? Something I should be deducting from that 91c to get the real amount?
If you’re measuring in cents then you actually aren’t making money. You are killing your cars value faster than natural in exchange for pennies.

Reset your trip meter when you leave home.

Then note your miles when you get home.

Safe bet that your miles will be higher than dollars.

Multiply your miles by .58 (irs deduction) subtract that from your dollar amount.

That’s how much you really made. Safe bet it’s a pathetic amount.

GigEcoCritic

You can get driver rate cards at the lyft/uber sites. There is no such thing as a pac rate card no. They just give them a price and if they say yes that's how much it is...
That's not true. Both uber and Lyft provide registered drivers rate cards. I'm not a driver just collating data.
Post automatically merged:

You can find your local rates by going to partners.uber.com, clicking on the hamburger in the top left corner, then clicking on "Fares".

Both uber and Lyft provide registered drivers rate cards. I'm not a driver just collating data please post your rates and thanks.

If you’re measuring in cents then you actually aren’t making money. You are killing your cars value faster than natural in exchange for pennies.

Reset your trip meter when you leave home.

Then note your miles when you get home.

Safe bet that your miles will be higher than dollars.

Multiply your miles by .58 (irs deduction) subtract that from your dollar amount.

That’s how much you really made. Safe bet it’s a pathetic amount.
Very true. The gig economy is the new feudalism.

there are also seasonal rates in my market,,,during the summer uber x pays $1.23 per mile and 45 cents per minute,,,sadly its only from memorial day to labor day
Please post the rate you see once logged in here and thanks

Service Fee Schedule in your app or by logging on to partners.uber.com. To view the Service Fee schedule on partners.uber.com, go to Profile. Under Contracts, you'll find a link to your Service Fee Schedule

Last edited: