Curious app glitch - vehicle not qualified

Matt Uterak

I drive a Ford Fusion, 8 years newer than the cut off.

I tried to login today and it told me I didn’t have a qualified vehicle and to select a qualified vehicle.

Fiddled with the app for 10 minutes. Finally after turning it off and on 3 times and restarting my phone 2 times, I was able to login without issue.

Has anyone had this happen before? Does this foreshadow a realignment of appropriate vehicles in my market?

Risab1981

I drive a Ford Fusion, 8 years newer than the cut off.

I tried to login today and it told me I didn’t have a qualified vehicle and to select a qualified vehicle.

Fiddled with the app for 10 minutes. Finally after turning it off and on 3 times and restarting my phone 2 times, I was able to login without issue.

Has anyone had this happen before? Does this foreshadow a realignment of appropriate vehicles in my market?
Not sure where you drive, but were you perhaps in an Airport area where they have certain MPG requirements? Here in Seattle only vehicles with 44Mpg or better can sit in Airport Queue.

Another possibility: Did you get taken out of your market and were in an area you're not registered in?

Matt Uterak

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure where you drive, but were you perhaps in an Airport area where they have certain MPG requirements? Here in Seattle only vehicles with 44Mpg or better can sit in Airport Queue.

Another possibility: Did you get taken out of your market and were in an area you're not registered in?
No and No