Curbside Delivery Special!

Inshur

pandabubbletea

We are offering a new Curbside Delivery Special! Grab a bite to eat without leaving your car!

A Chicken Buffini Panini and a fruit tea for $9. No tax and paid in cash.

Call ahead and mention curbside special: (212) 988-8878.

At our sister Chatime Location: 858 Lexington Ave New York NY

Uberinian

1. Nothing is ever "tax free" unless you're doing some illegal shit.

2. $9 is wayyyyyy too much wtf lmao.

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Thanks for the offer. I hope some drivers take advantage. There is no need to rip these companies to shreds when they are offering a useful special.. Curbside delivery, good offer for busy drivers. 9 dollars for a panini and drink isn't outlandish.. Subway foot long and drink is similar price if not more expensive.

pandabubbletea

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks unitxero! We thought we would just offer this special since we heard feedback from drivers who preferred to have the food delivered to them since parking is hard to come by. Hopefully you get a chance to come by!

Uberinian

For drivers struggling to find parking to eat: here is a good life tip

Order through grubhub app, drive to the place and find a fire hydrant to wait, call up and ask if it's ready, when it is, tell them to have someone bring it out for you in your car. It's what I always do.

Dumdum pool

For drivers struggling to find parking to eat: here is a good life tip

Order through grubhub app, drive to the place and find a fire hydrant to wait, call up and ask if it's ready, when it is, tell them to have someone bring it out for you in your car. It's what I always do.
If your in the city most fire hydrant are taken by other people looking for parking or it's in a bus lane .

Inshur New York