Cubs playoff demand

DrinkSoda

A way demand can stay high and for bar tip surge to exist is hope the cubs win and play past tonight. It might be one of the few ways left to still make a little coin.

I’m not a cubs fan but I’m a fan of any entity that can create elevated ride demand. Going into Wrigleyville won’t be ideal but I’m sure people will be heading to the bars, etc.

chitownXdriver

Maddon is the most overhyped and overrated manager in the league, he is outright terrible. The Cubs win despite him, before anyone comes on here and tells me how great he is and he took the Cubs to the playoffs four years in a row and won a ws with them just remember my 6 year old can probably do that with this team, they are completely stacked, let's be honest they got lucky in '16 and won despite his stupid mistakes and truthfully they should have won at least one more in this time span

NoPooPool

Maddon is the most overhyped and overrated manager in the league, he is outright terrible. The Cubs win despite him, before anyone comes on here and tells me how great he is and he took the Cubs to the playoffs four years in a row and won a ws with them just remember my 6 year old can probably do that with this team, they are completely stacked, let's be honest they got lucky in '16 and won despite his stupid mistakes and truthfully they should have won at least one more in this time span
There was one chance to win “at least one more” at the time of your post, (2017), and we know that did not happen.

They have too many games that their “stacked” lineup of bats goes to sleep, and then they score no runs against good pitching, and they make every pitcher look like Cy Young. One run in each home playoff game. They deserve where they ended up, after being outplayed to that extent. Very disappointing!

Matchpoint

A way demand can stay high and for bar tip surge to exist is hope the cubs win and play past tonight. It might be one of the few ways left to still make a little coin.

I’m not a cubs fan but I’m a fan of any entity that can create elevated ride demand. Going into Wrigleyville won’t be ideal but I’m sure people will be heading to the bars, etc.
Can you tell me why you see 5.1x and I saw $14.00 (flat rate?) is it bc of the app versioning?

radikia

I agree completely . Who do you think the new manager and hitting coach should be ?

Funkeetooown

Already am! I'm from NE Ohio 15 miles oor so easy of Canton.

Go Tribe!
Akron born, but lived most of my adult life in Cleveland, before coming here three years ago.

Did you get to any games this year? We went to both games at Miller Park, both at Wrigley and the Thome night at GRate; 4-1 seeing the Tribe in person this year! Kind of makes me nervous to go back for any playoff games, or up to MKE again should they meet in the World Series.

DrinkSoda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My third drop off yesterday evening just before 7pm went to Wrigley. First trip request came in at 5:58pm and when it was all said and done Uber paid me $5.50 for that consecutive trip thing. No idea I got paid that until waking up and looking at the app this morning.

Woke up, saw the notification on my screen that the cubs lost. Yep it’s hope the Bears remain good and I’d say only the other really good earnings day this month other than Halloween will be this Sunday for the marathon. Early morning before it and then as runners cross the finish line.