• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

CT Car Rental

MrUberCT

I was told by Uber support that drivers can now rent vehicles in Connecticut and work. All we have to do is use our personal insurance and upload rental documents. Has anyone tried this or is this something else that support has no idea on?

JaniceCT

I would only be interested in renting, if there was a deal where the more rides you do the less you pay for the rental . driving all over the place and having many people in the car is a great advertising tool for that particular car

MrUberCT

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol, my response was rude and confrontational? Herea rude and confrontational! It's my @@@@ing thread! @@@@ing snowflakes! No mention of how her response isn't even remotely answering the question because the moderator is either her or someone defending her honor, lol! @@@@ both of you and anyone else in this forum that agrees with them!

Attachments

Shynrix

This is a weird thread, but if support says it the only people I'd consider more reliable than them would be the people at the hub. Ask them

MrUberCT

Never been to the hub but I'm curious to know what's so weird?
This is a weird thread, but if support says it the only people I'd consider more reliable than them would be the people at the hub. Ask them

Shynrix

Looks like you'e flipping out over nothing~ she responds and you go from 0 to 100 real quick~

Some might say thats a snowflakes reaction

MrUberCT

Sounds like you're not making any money tonight and you feel the need to invole yourself in something that has been squashed and doesnt concern you. Did you post to get a rise out of me so you could ressurect the argument you miserabke @@@@ or did you come to contribute to the thread productively? From my perspective, it looks like you came to antagonize me. Awesome, I'll bite! So now the question is, do you have a problem with how I respond to assholes? Are you janice and instead of answering the OP you @@@@@ and complain about something that has no relevance to the question?
Looks like you'e flipping out over nothing~ she responds and you go from 0 to 100 real quick~

Some might say thats a snowflakes reaction

Shynrix

Sounds like you're not making any money tonight and you feel the need to invole yourself in something that has been squashed and doesnt concern you. Did you post to get a rise out of me so you could ressurect the argument you miserabke &%$@!* or did you come to contribute to the thread productively? From my perspective, it looks like you came to antagonize me. Awesome, I'll bite! So now the question is, do you have a problem with how I respond to assholes? Are you janice and instead of answering the OP you ***** and complain about something that has no relevance to the question?
Dang, you reek of b i t c h~ I did respond to thread topic and added that the best people to ask would be at the hub. I'd say learn to read but you already even commented on that so you must just have bad memory. Made okayy money tonight thanks for asking. But heyy maybe it's no money to a pro like you, why don't you show us all a pic of your May totals and we can see how great you are(n't)~

MrUberCT

Lmfao, you want me to show you my totals! Who the @@@@ do you think you are?? I'm not here to impress you with my number and I could give a @@@@ less what yours are! Does look like you have absolutely nothing to do then come troll me cause I barked at Janice and your dumb ass'! You started your first lost with "weird thread" you was look for shit and found it! So if youre really interested, we can meet for coffee anywhere in the state if you like and we can compare numbers. I'm always down for the face to face it makes the context of the convo more relateable.
Dang, you reek of b i t c h~ I did respond to thread topic and added that the best people to ask would be at the hub. I'd say learn to read but you already even commented on that so you must just have bad memory. Made okayy money tonight thanks for asking. But heyy maybe it's no money to a pro like you, why don't you show us all a pic of your May totals and we can see how great you are(n't)~

Shynrix

Wow you sound like a delight to spend time with. I guess we know who's not making any money~

Good night snowflake~

MrUberCT

So I'm assuming we won't be having coffee and comparing numbers and notes? You sure you ain't the snowflake?
Wow you sound like a delight to spend time with. I guess we know who's not making any money~

Good night snowflake~

Retired Senior

Funniest stuff I've read all day. I went looking for the snowflake but I guess it is too frigging hot. Must have melted. The storm kept me in this morning. I listened to WCBS detail where all the overturned 18 wheelers were. I made $4.50 between 11 and 2pm. At 2 PM I said: "Fk it" and went to the Laundromat. Can't have smelly clothes on when it I going to be in the 90s.

My 3 housecats were hiding under my bed about 7:30 this morning.... scared as the thunder roared and the lightning cracked the sky.

MrUberCT

Another troll with nothing useful to add lol. How about you quit farting around and write a book already! I've read your 1000 word essay's on the life and times of a miserable driver! I'm sure if you put the same amount of effort you put in your "rambling about nothing posts" you can possibly publish a thoughtless and pointless bunch of ditties on Amazon and possibly get a bestseller, lol. Then youll be rich and you won't need to rant about Uber! @@@@ing Loser!!!

Retired Senior

Another troll with nothing useful to add lol. How about you quit farting around and write a book already! I've read your 1000 word essay's on the life and times of a miserable driver! I'm sure if you put the same amount of effort you put in your "rambling about nothing posts" you can possibly publish a thoughtless and pointless bunch of ditties on Amazon and possibly get a bestseller, lol. Then youll be rich and you won't need to rant about Uber! &%$@!*ing Loser!!![/QUOTE]

Wow! great feedback Mr Uber. You despise my rambling prose yet seem to read much of it. The one thing that I don't understand is that you seem to think that I "rant" about being an Uber Driver.... That is simply wrong. If you are being honest you would have to admit that - on the whole - I have been very positive and favorable about what Uber has done for me. I have no cartilage left in my knees. Every step I take is painful. Uber has allowed me to continue working and make money. I have said this many times in many ways.... But I am a "f##king Loser?????

But that's OK.... I am an unpublished author and may indeed try to put together a collection of short stories titled: My Adventures in Ride/Share (by an Old Man who had never used a smart-phone before he was forced to UBER!) I may include a chapter on adverse comments. Can I have your permission to use your comments if and when the book ever does come out?

MrUberCT

Now you're speaking my language! Send over a list of comments you want to use, the expected percentage your offering and let's see if we can make it happen!