Cruise: self driving cars for rideshare

PioneerXi

From out of left field....

Rideshare is not my “career”, it’s what I do while caring for an elderly parent. I maintained professional credentials and still teach part time in my field.

Late last night I was contacted by a recruiter in relation to a vacancy. They want to chat. The company’s name is Cruise.

www.getcruise.com

They are touting themselves as a self driving car for rideshare. Google search came up with this story:

Story is written by one of their own. CEO is out of GM, with cars being produced by GM. Currently onLu servicing San Francisco.

50000 contactless deliveries is a lot of “vending machines” moving about SF.

goneubering

From out of left field....

Rideshare is not my “career”, it’s what I do while caring for an elderly parent. I maintained professional credentials and still teach part time in my field.

Late last night I was contacted by a recruiter in relation to a vacancy. They want to chat. The company’s name is Cruise.

www.getcruise.com

They are touting themselves as a self driving car for rideshare. Google search came up with this story:

Story is written by one of their own. CEO is out of GM, with cars being produced by GM. Currently onLu servicing San Francisco.

50000 contactless deliveries is a lot of “vending machines” moving about SF.
Sure. If you consider a car with two humans inside to be “self driving”.