Cruise Boat Funnies

mark_mark

so, cruise boat pickup is 2.5, I seen cruise pax on the magnolia bridge with luggage in toe. Anything to avoid the surge lol

K-pax

The poor sap who picks them up on the other side of the bridge.... to go 2 miles to the hotel. I won't miss the $3 luggage pax. Ughhhh. Had one down rate me for 'having a small trunk'. A whole 2.80 to the amtrack station from the hotel on 1st near safeco.

mark_mark

The poor sap who picks them up on the other side of the bridge.... to go 2 miles to the hotel. I won't miss the $3 luggage pax. Ughhhh. Had one down rate me for 'having a small trunk'. A whole 2.80 to the amtrack station from the hotel on 1st near safeco.

i've had a few nice $50 rides from the boat, 50% success rate

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
I don't know if you also have a C2, but I have removed the rear dash panel covering the trunk. It it carefully wrapped in storage. Meanwhile now when pax have large luggage, I just told down the double back seat, and they sit in the single back seat and the front. Works great for 2 pax and luggage. Once I had 3 pax and luggage, but thankfully they were skinny Millennials, so they just squeezed in there for the short ride to their dorm.

K-pax

I don't know if you also have a C2, but I have removed the rear dash panel covering the trunk. It it carefully wrapped in storage. Meanwhile now when pax have large luggage, I just told down the double back seat, and they sit in the single back seat and the front. Works great for 2 pax and luggage. Once I had 3 pax and luggage, but thankfully they were skinny Millennials, so they just squeezed in there for the short ride to their dorm.

Oh yes. Same model and same. Pretty much nobody has a prob. Trust me. These were royal pricks. I felt annoyed just seeing their resting @@@@@ faces.... only those were real ones. First words were 'ow wow, what a crappy trunk... won't be good on your rating, driver' (yes, they referred to me as 'driver'). They flagged me for professionalism in addition to 1 starring me, despite courteous service, loading their bags, safe driving and unloadeing their bags which despite the ,crappy trunk' fit in there. I hope their amtrak derails.

Last edited:

Ballard_Driver

Oh yes. Same model and same. Pretty much nobody has a prob. Trust me. These were royal pricks. I felt annoyed just seeing their resting ***** faces.... only those were real ones. First words were 'ow wow, what a crappy trunk... won't be good on your rating, driver' (yes, they referred to me as 'driver'). They flagged me for professionalism in addition to 1 starring me, despite courteous service, loading their bags, safe driving and unloadeing their bags which despite the ,crappy trunk' fit in there. I hope their amtrak derails.

Those are some pretty epic levels of @@@@@@ baggery there.

mark_mark

Oh yes. Same model and same. Pretty much nobody has a prob. Trust me. These were royal pricks. I felt annoyed just seeing their resting ***** faces.... only those were real ones. First words were 'ow wow, what a crappy trunk... won't be good on your rating, driver' (yes, they referred to me as 'driver'). They flagged me for professionalism in addition to 1 starring me, despite courteous service, loading their bags, safe driving and unloadeing their bags which despite the ,crappy trunk' fit in there. I hope their amtrak derails.
I would have reported them for intimidating your religion and age or race... pax like this needs to be banned! we an't your slave get an XL

on same note, this is how I work the boat dock, call them and ask how many pax and oversize luggage, if they cool, I'm cool, but if they is a Prick... use the good old prick style of driving till they cancel