• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Crudety Saturday

uberski

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dead day! A lot of drivers out there hoping for holiday weekend business.. My Only decent trip... $46 was picking up a girl from the jail where she had her drugs confiscated and taking her to her dealer for a new supply
Wonder if she looked like Brittany Murphy in the movie "SPUN

RogerJS

Not too far off from a Britney look alike.. Add 10 years and a few needle marks and squint... :wink:

davehaz

Hey my best uber ride yesterday was picking up a @@@@@ in beverly hills and taking her back to the hood in hawthorne. As soon as she got in and finished counting her money she called her gf and told her all about it. Thank god her phone battery died.

TwoFiddyMile

Holiday weekend.
Unless you are in a resort area, junkies is all you are gonna get.
I got lucky at the Amtrak, did two contract jobs and an airport time call.
Cab or Uber, this weekend is gonna be a loss for most.

uber pro

No surge and I keep getting smelly pax. First the day litteraly smelled like Parmesan cheese. Second smelled like booze and my last pax was a career smoker. Running Lyft trying to make dollar out of 15¢ lol
Mine was a beautifull oriental young girl but she smelled like korean gimchi. How you call it. That red sour cabbage....... Really awfull. What a hit. All the way to torrance from ktown.

soonsoon

Holiday weekend.
Unless you are in a resort area, junkies is all you are gonna get.
I got lucky at the Amtrak, did two contract jobs and an airport time call.
Cab or Uber, this weekend is gonna be a loss for most.
I confirm! 10 4...ALL JUNKIES!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S New York City 3
C Chicago 7
The Great Houdini Atlanta 4