• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Crooked ass uber

2k19

Sooo it seems that..
Ahh only those who have recently registered with uber are given the majority of promotions and trips?

Any other drivers experiencing this bolocks

made a stop and wait for a trip save the driving around.. Anyhow while. Waiting there happened to be a few other uber drivers also waiting for trips.. Out of curiosity I asked.. "hey how's uber going for you guys so far" one guy replied "really good thanks been pretty busy in the last couple weeks over the holiday period"
I just had to ask " how long have you all driven uber for"
Two guys had said they only started 2 - 3 weeks prior to today...
Oh and must I mention...

We had all basically been waiting around the same time 5 minute's all 3 new drivers got trips...

And here I am still waiting...

Apollo

Sooo it seems that..
Ahh only those who have recently registered with uber are given the majority of promotions and trips?

made a stop and wait for a trip save the driving around.. Anyhow while. Waiting there happened to be a few other uber drivers also waiting for trips.. Out of curiosity I asked.. "hey how's uber going for you guys so far" one guy replied "really good thanks been pretty busy in the last couple weeks over the holiday period"
Oh and must I mention...

We had all basically been waiting around the same time 5 minute's all 3 new drivers got trips...

Its not a level playing field with these turkeys Neil.New ants and lease ants get priority over us older ants.

Where's my money Uber?

Sooo it seems that..

Oh and must I mention...

It's ok Mr. Neil White Singh, everyone is struggling.

ubermercury

Sooo it seems that..

Oh and must I mention...

Next time you are waiting around chatting with some other random drivers try to remember that you used a two part question.

(a) "How long have you all driven Uber for? "
(b) "Do you like it?"

You appear to have left out (b)

Yes agree.Me mate Franco have same problema.:oopsies:
So which one is Neil and which one is Franco?
I think Franco is 100% surge so not surprised that he's struggling.

Goatsheep

Sooo it seems that..

Oh and must I mention...

New ants accept every single trip request even if it comes from the moon. The older the ant, the more sliders, decline and cancelling request. So, why are you whinging about fresh ants??

2k19

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
New ants accept every single trip request even if it comes from the moon. The older the ant, the more sliders, decline and cancelling request. So, why are you whinging about fresh ants??
You call that whinging?

Simply stating as the headline says

"crooked ass uber"

Is obviously only offering some drivers promotions aswell as trips how is that 3 other drivers are sent trips but Im not? And we were all in the same location?

Good for the the ants to have been given trips I have no issue against that at all my issue is why is uber being shit

Next time you are waiting around chatting with some other random drivers try to remember that you used a two part question.

(a) "How long have you all driven Uber for? "
(b) "Do you like it?"

You appear to have left out (b)

So which one is Neil and which one is Franco?
I think Franco is 100% surge so not surprised that he's struggling.

Oh thankyou for correcting my grammar would you like an applaus

It's ok Mr. Neil White Singh, everyone is struggling.
Struggle street

Zzuber

Had a real treat yesterday - 600m trip across Monash Uni campus - too lazy to walk.

I concur - just not getting any trip requests apart from $5.04 trips x 2 this morning over 2 hours then gave up.

Lovinguber

Had a real treat yesterday - 600m trip across Monash Uni campus - too lazy to walk.

I concur - just not getting any trip requests apart from $5.04 trips x 2 this morning over 2 hours then gave up.
yes same as me on the uber

Batch of drivers not getting trips

U must send support message online to get looked into

Go home. It's January.
Some driver still doing $20hr

Me and others doing $20 day

App has bug