• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

RedoBeach

What happened to this forum? It seems there's never a decent discussion anymore and most posts consist of drivers bashing each other or whining about Trump.

What happened to the interesting stories and driver commoraderie ?!

So negative & unevolved recently. Is this what we've surrendered to?

Aharm

ive been bored too, cant think of any content.

someone threw up in my car yesterday, shoulda posted about that but got lazy. made $150 and cleaned it up in less than an hour, not mad at all. just gotta vacuum off baking soda

RedoBeach

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dream of my final day driving for Uber... I will probably keep driving until I have that one horrible ass passenger that has no respect for anyone else and says something completely inappropriate... And that nugget will be the victim of a cleaning fee!

(But I doubt that will ever happen). Haven't had a passenger that bad in a really long time.. Most don't make it past my door handle with a bad attitude :biggrin:

Joe1983

Ahh hypocrites. Someone that has bashed me more then once and brought up Trump/political issues. Gotta love it.

Also I've tried to bring up good, heart warming topics and they've been crushed and turned into bashing. Hence why I have not been around as much. I just pop in and give actual answers to real question or occasional bashing on people that are generally wrong.

Notice how I haven't answered any of your crap responses to anything I've said in the past 2 weeks. Don't wanna add fuel to any fires (except this one cause look above) generally wrong.

K love bye.

RedoBeach

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ahh hypocrites. Someone that has bashed me more then once and brought up Trump/political issues. Gotta love it.

Also I've tried to bring up good, heart warming topics and they've been crushed and turned into bashing. Hence why I have not been around as much. I just pop in and give actual answers to real question or occasional bashing on people that are generally wrong.

Notice how I haven't answered any of your crap responses to anything I've said in the past 2 weeks. Don't wanna add fuel to any fires (except this one cause look above) generally wrong.

K love bye.
Hi Joe,

No, I didn't notice.

Also, correcting statements you made about me and other things is not exactly considered to be "bashing."

I don't have any issue with the discussion of political issues, especially if they are interesting.

The point was in reference to about 10+ different post topics on here in regards to the boycott and Trump. That's all there is lately.. A singular topic.

You haven't been around long enough to see the SF forum when it was interesting/helpful/mostly positive.

I actually avoid other cities normally because they're overwhelmingly negative, but SF seems to have joined in the overall negative bunch recently.

Joe1983

"You obviously either have poor reading skills or you make things up entirely based onASSumptions"

Just one of many things you have said. This one was directly to me. That's bashing.

Aharm

That's disgusting. Hope the smell came out?!
im not sure. i forgot what baking soda smells like. i left baking soda on the spot overnight (after using a spatula and paper towels to get rid of the mess), gonna vacuum it off right now then spray all purpose cleaner on it

luvgurl22

What happened to this forum? It seems there's never a decent discussion anymore and most posts consist of drivers bashing each other or whining about Trump.

Beyoncé is having twins!!! Lol :smiles:

Uberantman

On a positive note, I got free money from You-ber for not working earlier this week during the glitch. It reminded me of the glory days, when I would move the mouse around on my 75 lb desktop, while viewing pop-up ads that covered my browser from venerable sites such as Alladvantage.com and Kmart's blue light subsidiary. Easiest cash I ever made. :cool:

luvgurl22

ive been bored too, cant think of any content.

someone threw up in my car yesterday, shoulda posted about that but got lazy. made $150 and cleaned it up in less than an hour, not mad at all. just gotta vacuum off baking soda
Lol.You pocketed the fee?

luvgurl22

On a positive note, I got free money from You-ber for not working earlier this week during the glitch. It reminded me of the glory days, when I would move the mouse around on my 75 lb desktop, while viewing pop-up ads that covered my browser from venerable sites such as Alladvantage.com and Kmart's blue light subsidiary. Easiest cash I ever made. :cool:
No longer "Fuber",eh? I didn't get the memo :smiles:

ChortlingCrison

The site went downhill after the optimusuber left this forum.

ChortlingCrison

Hi Joe,

No, I didn't notice.

Also, correcting statements you made about me and other things is not exactly considered to be "bashing."

I don't have any issue with the discussion of political issues, especially if they are interesting.

The point was in reference to about 10+ different post topics on here in regards to the boycott and Trump. That's all there is lately.. A singular topic.

You haven't been around long enough to see the SF forum when it was interesting/helpful/mostly positive.

I actually avoid other cities normally because they're overwhelmingly negative, but SF seems to have joined in the overall negative bunch recently.
I do like Trump. Well at least this version of him. It's trump at his best......

This forum, like most forum's in general is very negative. But you are correct. It has gotten worse in the past 6 months. It has become increasingly more difficult to sift through all of the bitterness to find a small nugget of advice/good story/relevant information. I was hoping for something more than the typical negative forum when I started checking this site, but now I think I am better off rummaging through the other cities and general postings.