Creepy Rider

Petrabrynn

I had a guy offer me an extra 50$ if I allowed him to give me a foot massage. I said no that I had other riders waiting. Talked about his foot fetish the whole 20 minute trip. I was really creeped out and he could tell. His last statement was I'll be getting off on your feet tonight. Wth is wrong with people?

steveK2016

Mind you I'm married. I hate feet in general. Super ticklish. And I don't let strangers just touch me. Quick way to get some hands.
He isn't just touching you though, he asked and even offered $50 for it. Haha. Would have been a pretty easy $5o tip! As long as he doesn't go further then foot rub....

SEAL Team 5

I had a guy offer me an extra 50$ if I allowed him to give me a foot massage. I said no that I had other riders waiting. Talked about his foot fetish the whole 20 minute trip. I was really creeped out and he could tell. His last statement was I'll be getting off on your feet tonight. Wth is wrong with people?
Was his Uber screen name Dr Scholls? You guys in FL put out some great college athletes, but you're a very weird state. Just watch a couple episodes of Cops or that new show Live PD. They say that the Palmetto bugs (flying cockroaches) down there are as big as shoes.

Mars Troll Number 4

Sure, it starts out with "just feet"....
So this one time a lady of the night told me way more than i ever wanted to know about the subject...

It quite possibly can involve just feet.. and some licking...

To the OP your best defense is closed toe shoes and "i have a foot fungus situation going on"

Cableguynoe

If you were driving barefoot, then you were asking for it.

Cableguynoe

He was sitting in the front? Yeah that would be creepy!

I don't know much about these fetishes. But this had to be more of a sex proposal, don't you think?
I mean what happens if you say yes? I imagine you have to pull over and go to back seat, as it would be kind of hard from the front seats. Then what? He stops at the feet? Probably rubs on his crotch... it will only escalate.
Damn is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

I once had a drunk lady try to message my head with her feet, and her husband was right beside her, it was very awkward
Pax feet on your head? That was a selfie moment that would have made you famous on this site. You missed your chance bro!

Petrabrynn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He was sitting in the front? Yeah that would be creepy!

I don't know much about these fetishes. But this had to be more of a sex proposal, don't you think?
I mean what happens if you say yes? I imagine you have to pull over and go to back seat, as it would be kind of hard from the front seats. Then what? He stops at the feet? Probably rubs on his crotch... it will only escalate.
Damn is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

Pax feet on your head? That was a selfie moment that would have made you famous on this site. You missed your chance bro!
Yes he was upfront. I usually don't mind if people like to sit there. Maybe a new rule needs to be made. I've had many trips and this was definitely a first. I could not get him out of my car fast enough.