1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Creepy Experience - Safety Concern!

Discussion in 'Philadelphia' started by David Black, Aug 6, 2018.

1. I just picked up a guy that wouldn't say a damn word to me, not even confirm his name or anything; the entire ride he was starring at me and gave me the creeps! I thought for sure he was gonna murder me when I wasn't looking! When he exited my car, he slammed the door as hard as he could and immediately left me a one star review. Can I ask people in the future to exit my car if they won't confirm their name or say a dam thing to me to make sure i'm picking up the right people? ( I really don't care for a hi or a conversation but at least to make sure I have the right address because you know..Uber map!! What a creep! What's your creepiest experience? Yikes!!

2. Cheeetah

Cheeetah

Driving:
    UberXL
    How do you know he 1-starred you? And if so, the Hub can expunge it with the backstory.
    I figure that if my own kids haven't murdered me while in the car then I'm pretty safe with some other weirdo in the car...

3. Should have told him to gtfo. What was his rating? Sketchy neighborhood pickup right?

4. #professoruber

#professoruber

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Why would you start the trip if he didn’t confirm your name?

This is managing the start of the trip.

1. Confirm Rider
    2. Confirm destination
    3. Confirm Route

If a Rider won’t do that simple thing along with confirm the destination. GTFO, ride is not happening. Any attitude also results in ejection from vehicle.

Justmakingmoney and Luis777 like this.
  5. So true about the kids! I have three so yes I completely understand! I know that he was the one that rated me one star because I immediately got the rating after he exited my vehicle and was the only rider today! He sure was a weirdo! Yikes..

Now I know to tell them to GTFO!! Thanks for the Tip! It was a sketchy neighborhood yes! Thanks for the tip!

Thank you so much for the tip! I only been driving for 3 to 4 months but now I know! I wish we had an ejection seat button so we can get them out just like in a cartoon. As they get ejected it would be nice to see a recording that says: Sayonara Sucker!

6. Nitedriver

Nitedriver

7. bobby747

bobby747

Driving:
    UberXL
    throw him out of your car...not Uber's car....if u are scared ask a
    policemen to remove him as you fear him.
    screw the 1star bull****

8. Ardery

Ardery

I ask everyone what is your name. if someone doesn't answer me... and I have to ask again and again... and they continue not to answer... they're out.

Justmakingmoney and Bro Olomide like this.
  9. Thanks Bobby! I saw a police station on the way I almost drove him there LOL

It's a great way to get them out! I guess there is always a first experience where you learn how to do things! Thanks a lot guys

10. bobby747

bobby747

Driving:
    UberXL
    next time do. get out walk in and tell police you are scared

11. nickd8775

nickd8775

Driving:
    UberX
    I never confirm the route with passengers. I go the route that's most profitable for me and least profitable for uber. If the passenger pays the same and arrives by the time Uber predicts, the route should not matter

UberGeo likes this.
  12. bobby747

bobby747

Driving:
    UberXL
    confirm route...hahahahahahhaha..what is uber pax the secret service now....its like name...hi joe. you are going to 123 main street ok thanks.
    but if its joe from D.E hsve snacks ready

13. maybe he was deaf? I have a ton of deaf passengers. One time I passed someones street and they texted me to tell me. I thought that was quite odd but I'm thinking he was deaf too!

14. He was not deaf, he was a d$&^! I pick up deaf people sometimes and I know how to sign asking a name. He is now history and his review was removed! Possibly got banned from the app as well.!!